1/6 How it is made: DETOLF TANTIVE IV service corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did you go with smaller diameter tanks, Joost? Was it because of the space you had to play with? A compromise?

Why did you go with smaller diameter tanks, Joost? Was it because of the space you had to play with? A compromise?

Yes, that is the compromise of the forced perspective in this design. If I had made the tanks actual size, I wouldn't have been able to include even one of the vertical slats. Also, in scale, they would take up half of the central floor unit if I made them to scale

Joost, as you can see.. im just waiting for the corridor [emoji3]
8048cb94e52a7672183ee3184231bdf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please check out this video of the unboxing of the first official production piece and instruction on how to use the assembly tool we decided to add for your convenience:

Getting harder and harder to convince myself I can do without this service corridor each time you release a new video.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

great video, really hard to resist....have any shipped yet? curious to see what others do with it

Boo! There was no tape on that box. Boo! :horror

Other than that obvious dissapointment I have to say it looks even better than I thought it could, just great. :clap

I wish I was made of money so I could buy all your dioramas. But I will make an effort to get every other, or failing that every third one.

*hahaha* thanks for your support!

Getting harder and harder to convince myself I can do without this service corridor each time you release a new video.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry, we are the borg resistance is futile you will be assimilated!

great video, really hard to resist....have any shipped yet? curious to see what others do with it

Thanks. No shipping the first units on Monday after we added those assembly parts to make the entire process easier and more enjoyable for everyone

Please check out this video of the unboxing of the first official production piece and instruction on how to use the assembly tool we decided to add for your convenience:

YESSSS!! Is it ready to shiP!!?

Joost - the additional tool you created is a great idea. I'm really looking forward to this one and all of your projects!

Joost - the additional tool you created is a great idea. I'm really looking forward to this one and all of your projects!

Thank you! Just want to make this as accessible and fun as possible for anyone who supports me and my dad on this incredible ride. We're sure having fun! Making stuff I couldn't have dreamed about as a kid with his Kenner toys

Back