Tantive IV diorama "Movie accurate"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScratchBuilder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Following an inundation of requests to create a movie accurate Tantive IV corridor diorama, here are some early progress snaps.

As with all of my builds this is being skilfully handcrafted and true to the movie in every detail possible and the customers do not want me to compromise on quality or scale in any way.
I am using copies of the original film set blueprints and adopting the same dimensions (only in 1:6th and we are also creating this set for the Black series 6" figures)

Image 003.jpg

The door prototype is 95% complete
Image 007.jpg

Made a start on some movie accurate and highly detailed wall greeblies
Image 006.jpg

Noticed that the dark wall panels are actually recessed and not flat:
star-wars4-movie-screencaps_com-74.jpg

So changed these to better match the movie, the light panel still needs a little tweaking but its getting there.
Image 010.jpg

A quick test with R2 for scale:
Image 008.jpg

This is a BIG build and once I complete the movie accurate and highly detailed 1/6th scale Speeder & Bespin Gantry this will move along much faster.

Will keep you posted

Jas

Looks great, might be in for a 6" scale one when the time comes.

You could get the very first 6" diorama and the extremely rare and sort after No# 01 :yess:

We have some many plans already drawn up and on the bench to get into the 6" Black Series market I have already started an incredible 6" build of an "iconic vehicle" which I'm confident interest will just explode once revealed.

A website and a YouTube channel is currently in development which will help us showcase our builds in a more professional way and give you guys greater visibility to all the amazing things we create.

Jas

Looks great, might be in for a 6" scale one when the time comes.

A bucket load of 6" Black Series figures have been ordered and inbound as yours isn't the only interest in 6" figure dioramas :yess:
All of our 1/6th scale builds will easily scale down so the sky's the limit in this smaller scale .....if not greater.

Back