1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Joost, a V2 Project is always in preview in your schedule? Have you sketch or prototype?

d2351a71336f0e991e6a7fbc64759d52.jpg

DSC_1145.jpg

Since I'm waiting for the Truscale Tantive Hallway and Emperors Throne Room I decided make a new pic of this diorama. JazzInc's dio's are such a great addition to any collection.

Great pictures, everybody!
Trunkz, the acrylic case turned out really well! It's like a 5th shelf on top of the Detolf.
Momaw, I love the pose of the Trooper in the first shot, his facepalm pose looks so natural.

Mine are about 9 and 6 years old. No idea which is which, but it fit into one of them, and not the other.

Took some new shots today. I love how I can recreate more realistic "on set" photos with this diorama. :)

IMG_7419_2_small.jpg

IMG_7427_2_small2.jpg

IMG_7450_2_small.jpg

Stunning Vader...someone please help me have this... :)

Thanks, Will! I have the full recipe floating around in a thread here somewhere, but I can send you a PM with some more info if you're interested.

Once he's flanked by 2 Stormies with your buckets the display will be complete. ;)

Jealous!! I think you might have sent it to me once? I bought the Vader vinyl kit...I have some ingredients..I don’t have the skills to paint that...someday, someday.

Back