1/6 How it is made: DETOLF TANTIVE IV service corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one has landed! Always such an exciting time.
81d970bf1dbdcc18fab707396622f84d.jpg

cade5ebb6bf762bdc4c8241321e91490.jpg

6169e18d5777d3c8dda6e6afec4d6651.jpg

Mine arrived this morning. I was so excited to put it together that I skipped work!

However, Just opened everything up and I have the wrong parts :gah: Gutted.

I'll email you pictures later, Joost.

Mine arrived this morning. I was so excited to put it together that I skipped work!

However, Just opened everything up and I have the wrong parts :gah: Gutted.

I'll email you pictures later, Joost.

The wrong parts? Are you sure about that? My father is very precise usually. Can you please send me the pictures ASAP?

The wrong parts? Are you sure about that? My father is very precise usually. Can you please send me the pictures ASAP?

Sorry, Joost - I'm 100% sure, I'm afraid. I have 12x part D and no part C.

Yes, I will. I just have to get back to my main computer to email you. . .

The background is scratched too :(

Yes. I said I'll email you pictures when I can get back to my main computer. All the email details are on there, so I'll have to go back.

I've not opened the Deluxe yet. Won't be able to until the weekend now.

Yes. I said I'll email you pictures when I can get back to my main computer. All the email details are on there, so I'll have to go back.

I've not opened the Deluxe yet. Won't be able to until the weekend now.

No matter what, we will get this sorted!

I was honored to be the first to get this beautiful diorama!

With the extra tool supplied it was easy to build, and it really looks stunning. The only problem I had was that my Detolf seems to be different than the one of Jazz, and combined with the floor I couldn't get it to fit in.

Luckily Jazz is helping out greatly to solve this problem!

The diorama itself and, even more important, the support of Jazz is really really good, thank you for making this possible!

Check out what Don did with his diorama. Placing a red light really makes a difference. I really had to look closely whether this was not a movie still

adb6bde5c45abecbe12fe762731c1111.jpg

Installed it in my detolf. Quick and easy to assemble. A diorama just adds so much to a figure dispay. Can't wait for the rest that Joost will make!

Back