1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm flattered you're using my shot for the deluxe DS version. :)

Was that yours? Thanks for that man. I couldn't remember where I got the picture from when I made that list, but it was awesome. Hope it's ok I used it

I noticed you didn't mention the truscale under emperor's throne room.

Good catch! I fixed that here:
dioramas-for-sale.jpg

Hey Jazz-I know V2 is coming but any chance of doing something like an upgrade kit for those that have a budget but wouldn't mind adding a ceiling and side walls some day?

Hey Jazz-I know V2 is coming but any chance of doing something like an upgrade kit for those that have a budget but wouldn't mind adding a ceiling and side walls some day?

I don't have any plans for that in the near future, I have already got quite complicated logistics considering it's just two guys in a garage. This would add unnecessary complexity and I don't foresee a lot of demand for that.

Understandable, just thought I'd ask (I missed out on the deluxe :slap)two guys in a garage are doing a bang up job! Keep up the good work!

Understandable, just thought I'd ask (I missed out on the deluxe :slap)two guys in a garage are doing a bang up job! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! If you want a deluxe death Star, just reserve a slot for version two.. You will not be disappointed.

Got my Death Star today, looks fantastic. Hats of to Joost and his Dad for sharing these Dioramas. My names down for three other kits and I must admit I can't wait!!!

If anyone is interested I'm looking to sell my deluxe death star diorama. Never put together just opened to check that everything was in one piece. Looking to get back what I paid for it. $320 includes shipping unless it exceeds $60.

Hey Jazz. Just got a Paypal invoice for this. Just want to make sure this is legit before i proceed with payment. Can you confirm?

Hey Jazz. Just got a Paypal invoice for this. Just want to make sure this is legit before i proceed with payment. Can you confirm?

Yes, that is legit. I am trying to streamline my process and due to many requests, I will start building a website so people can see my products, and read about them more and maybe even arrange more payment options then only PayPal

Yes, that is legit. I am trying to streamline my process and due to many requests, I will start building a website so people can see my products, and read about them more and maybe even arrange more payment options then only PayPal

This sounds great!

[/B]

This sounds great!

Thanks. I have given up trying to control this project that is already way out of control! I am very grateful for the excited response from the community and all the support! [emoji16]

Great. Kind of taking your first step into a larger world in a way. I gotta say i'm impressed by the way you handle all of this. Keeping up with development, production and communication over several media sound like a full time job to me. I'm often considered as a methodical person myself but you Sir are pushing this to a whole other level :bow

Now on my way to Paypal.

Back