1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's going to be another version of the Deluxe already?

Well, it is the most requested model. And once the series sells out, there is no more. So, now I am planning for its successor. Of course, there are other works that come first, so it will be a while before this becomes available, but I have had to say no too many Times already.

I'm officially lying in wait for the TrueScale Obi Vs. Ani DeathStar Dio..! The word "Epic" keeps running through my mind...

Sorry QGF, Jazz is working on the Obi vs Ani Mustafar duel first. Progress picks from his other thread....

c6d6359c875442ede7316b05b7675094.jpg

35d878df45a954bef0052877987baa45.jpg

[emoji4]

If anyone wants to upgrade their budget to a deluxe (lighted ceiling, sides) I'm not planning on using mine.

Edit: these parts have now been sold.

Last edited:
FullSizeRender[1].jpg

Just got my budget diorama all set up! Adds so much to these figures- I love them and cant wait till the next Death Star Deluxe!

UPDATE: I have now sold out both my Death Star models, but I hope to have a new V2 design sometime in July or August. You can reserve your spot by making a downpayment. Here is what's available:
dioramas-for-sale.jpg

UPDATE: I have now sold out both my Death Star models, but I hope to have a new V2 design sometime in July or August. You can reserve your spot by making a downpayment. Here is what's available:

Congrats Joost. :clap Glad to see these are selling so well. Looking forward to the Death Star V2 design.

Back