House of Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I watched all of season 2 in one or two days as well. I assume theyre going to put them all up at the same time like last year....

yeah I watched all of season 2 in one or two days as well. I assume theyre going to put them all up at the same time like last year....

Yep. According to wikipedia:

The third season of the American web television drama series House of Cards was commissioned on February 4, 2014. On December 1, 2014, Netflix announced that the season would be released in its entirety on February 27, 2015. The season was filmed from approximately June 12 through December 20, 2014.

House_of_Cards,_season_3,_promo_image.jpg

Looks great! President and First Lady Underwood! :yess:

Looking forward to it. It's a great show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good point. He was the consummate bulldog. He'll be hard to replace.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not long to go now. Probably gonna binge watch this in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was that actually established? I don't remember it being established as fact. Either way I cannot wait till the 27th

:banghead

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't wait for season 3. I have some plans this weekend so it will be hard to binge watch the show like I'm accustomed to. :lol

Watched the first episode so far.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't even bother watching the last episode of season two, having been totally hooked on season one-and-bit. It just got more fanciful and more fanciful with each person he killed.

Well I binge watched the show the last couple of days and I've finished the season. Anyone else done? I enjoyed the season on a whole.

I'm leery of clicking on this thread because I haven't watched any of Season 3 yet. :lol To those who've watched it, what did you think of it, just in general and spoiler-free?

I'm leery of clicking on this thread because I haven't watched any of Season 3 yet. :lol To those who've watched it, what did you think of it, just in general and spoiler-free?

I didn't find it compelling television like the previous seasons.

As in, I only kept watching to make sure I was informed about what was going on. I didn't want anyone else to spoil it for me.

I would like to qualify something about the show though, slight spoilers follow, no specific events, just a general thought about the plot.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
We started this series over the weekend. 7 episodes in and it's been very entertaining so far. I suspect this is probably still a Romper Room version of politics. Those people are complete monsters to their core.

I didn't find it compelling television like the previous seasons.

As in, I only kept watching to make sure I was informed about what was going on. I didn't want anyone else to spoil it for me.

I would like to qualify something about the show though, slight spoilers follow, no specific events, just a general thought about the plot.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pretty much felt the same way after finishing the season.

Saw the first episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back