House of Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think any of the cast was meant to be likable. The Shepherds were supposed to be analogues to the Koch brothers. The Shepherds were just there to be antagonists this season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hmm, I'd read that Kevin Spacey posted a 'bizarre' video, but hadn't seen it up till now. Not sure what to think.

Not sure I'd call it 'bizare', but I guess it's odd considering he got fired from the show, and is now continuing on that character on his own, so it's a bit sad that he can't move on. But at the same time, he was that show, and it clearly went off the rails without him there.

Hmm, I'd read that Kevin Spacey posted a 'bizarre' video, but hadn't seen it up till now. Not sure what to think.

Not sure I'd call it 'bizare', but I guess it's odd considering he got fired from the show, and is now continuing on that character on his own, so it's a bit sad that he can't move on. But at the same time, he was that show, and it clearly went off the rails without him there.

It's bizarre because it's Spacey's reaction to being charged with sexual assault and battery, he could get up to 5 years in prison:
https://www.apnews.com/8f0006f707b24161bea222f931e575df

It doesn’t matter, he’s been indicted

I guess we'll put Kevin Spacey in a cell right next to Donald Trump, eh?

Back