Blitzway: The Witcher - Geralt of Rivia (Henry Cavill) 1:3 and 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1696234981749.jpg

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES!!!

''Many collectors absolutely loved 'The Witcher' from the San Diego Comic-Con!
Blitzway is thrilled to announce the resin head and enhanced eye expression technique of Geralt of Rivia from the Netflix series 'The Witcher,' flawlessly realized by the company.
While it's regrettable that we can only share this exciting news through video, we are diligently working to ensure Blitzway's collectors can soon experience and share in this excitement firsthand.''

Exciting! and it looks great, I hope this is also for the 1/4 version as well since thats the one I got.

Looks fantastic! JND who? I'm sure 1/4 version will be updated as well! Exciting!!! Money well spent!!! :monkey3 :love:
It does look really good! Blitzway seem to be doing that with the eyes on a couple of their recent releases like Platinum T800 and MJ.

I wonder if JND is even still making their S3 version? Haven’t heard anything about it and instead they went to Indy and their 1/6 Joker.

It does look really good! Blitzway seem to be doing that with the eyes on a couple of their recent releases like Platinum T800 and MJ.

I wonder if JND is even still making their S3 version? Haven’t heard anything about it and instead they went to Indy and their 1/6 Joker.
Personally I’m blown away by Blitzway sculpt, it looks so clean and sharp,likeness is perfect as well, absolute mastercraft!
JND is making S3 version, saw the cropped teaser image somewhere on n FB so he’s coming! I’m not a fan of S3 armor definitely prefer his casual look and I hoped they’d do it, I’m sure it will look good but I’ll be happy with Blitzway version, S2 armor is my fav and statue looks heroic and beautiful. Also mentioned few times that I’m not a fan of silicone, don’t trust that material. Maybe I’m too old lol
IMG_5372.jpeg

Personally I’m blown away by Blitzway sculpt, it looks so clean and sharp,likeness is perfect as well, absolute mastercraft!
JND is making S3 version, saw the cropped teaser image somewhere on n FB so he’s coming! I’m not a fan of S3 armor definitely prefer his casual look and I hoped they’d do it, I’m sure it will look good but I’ll be happy with Blitzway version, S2 armor is my fav and statue looks heroic and beautiful. Also mentioned few times that I’m not a fan of silicone, don’t trust that material. Maybe I’m too old lol
View attachment 678606
Yea, the Blitzway sculpt will be hard to be or even love up to. KA Kim is just so talented. I don’t really care for the S2 armor actually. My favorite is S1, then 3 and then 2. But love the looks of the Blitzway statue.

Thanks for the teaser of the JND! Looking forward to eventually seeing the reveal. Don’t you have the JND Cavill Superman on order as well? I have one on order as well as the Reeve 2 Pack but I’m also second guessing them. It would suck to lose the NRDs but not quite sure of the lasting quality of the silicone. But I’m goi my to wait until final product videos surface. I’ve been seeing a lot of collectors on statue forum seem to regret their JND purchases as well as a bunch of ppl selling their JND statues for much under retail on the collectors groups

Yea, the Blitzway sculpt will be hard to be or even love up to. KA Kim is just so talented. I don’t really care for the S2 armor actually. My favorite is S1, then 3 and then 2. But love the looks of the Blitzway statue.

Thanks for the teaser of the JND! Looking forward to eventually seeing the reveal. Don’t you have the JND Cavill Superman on order as well? I have one on order as well as the Reeve 2 Pack but I’m also second guessing them. It would suck to lose the NRDs but not quite sure of the lasting quality of the silicone. But I’m goi my to wait until final product videos surface. I’ve been seeing a lot of collectors on statue forum seem to regret their JND purchases as well as a bunch of ppl selling their JND statues for much under retail on the collectors groups
You are welcome!
Yes I have Cavill Superman on PO and you probably remember how excited I was back then, but then lot of information came out of shadows around the silicone and I’m not sure either. Paid 500$ deposit and gonna wait till it’s released. Yes lot of ppl are selling their JND pieces. Unfortunate situation and very disappointing. I’m happy Blitzway is using hard resin for the sculpts. It will last lifetime. I’m sure I’ll love JND Geralt as well but gonna stay away from silicone as far as I can. :monkey3

Queen studios just posted some guidelines about silicone and seems you can’t even keep these pieces in the box. Jesus Christ! Seems they are discovering some issues with the material. :)
IMG_5721.jpeg

Last edited:
You are welcome!
Yes I have Cavill Superman on PO and you probably remember how excited I was back then, but then lot of information came out of shadows around the silicone and I’m not sure either. Paid 500$ deposit and gonna wait till it’s released. Yes lot of ppl are selling their JND pieces. Unfortunate situation and very disappointing. I’m happy Blitzway is using hard resin for the sculpts. It will last lifetime. I’m sure I’ll love JND Geralt as well but gonna stay away from silicone as far as I can. :monkey3

Queen studios just posted some guidelines about silicone and seems you can’t even keep these pieces in the box. Jesus Christ! Seems they are discovering some issues with the material. :)
View attachment 679126

I guess the silicone needs to breathe?

That is concerning because I have a couple busts on PO for next year and was planning to keep them in the box for a while.

I need to start looking into some display cases ASAP.

Gentlemen, stop panicking.....I'm not saying Queen Studios is retarded, but come on....I'm not sure why they put this "notice" out there.

Think about how long these pieces are sitting in a warehouse in the factory, in their box, prior to dispatch to the port. Then think about how long these things spend, in their box, sitting in a container being shipped across the ocean. Then think about how long they spend, at the receiving port being processed by customs, then add in the time it spends in dispatch to you - my guess, is that the whole journey takes more than half a month!! I mean, typically the shipping trip is 3 months, excluding delays or diversion.

On top of that, imagine the various environmental conditions during that storage, shipping and dispatch - ranging from hot and humid, to extreme cold....

Finally, silicone is not tissue paper, it doesn't bio-degrade like plastics or other materials. Silicone is a hard as nails material that's used in construction projects, the food and medical industry! Some of the most abrasive environments you can imagine. Silicone has been used for decades in the FX industry, where handling is anything but soft - and through all of this, the material suppliers say the material should last around 45 years. Can you imagine spending 45 years sealing an exposed water pipe, through every season, exposed to harsh UV light, acid rain, exhaust fumes, etc. and it will last 45 years!!!!

Now, compare all of that to you storing your statue in a bloody box......trust me, if your statue is going to "breakdown" and crumble to dust, you're choice of storage isn't going to stop that happening. From a purely engineering based outlook, the difference in environmental factors between storing the statue in a box, vs storage in a glass cabinet, or exposed on an open shelf - is so negligible (caveat: unless that display cabinet is fully environmentally sealed)

You really have to wonder if the "experts" at Queen Studios are idiots or maybe the "silicone" they're using is in fact, chocolate....

Gentlemen, stop panicking.....I'm not saying Queen Studios is retarded, but come on....I'm not sure why they put this "notice" out there.

Think about how long these pieces are sitting in a warehouse in the factory, in their box, prior to dispatch to the port. Then think about how long these things spend, in their box, sitting in a container being shipped across the ocean. Then think about how long they spend, at the receiving port being processed by customs, then add in the time it spends in dispatch to you - my guess, is that the whole journey takes more than half a month!! I mean, typically the shipping trip is 3 months, excluding delays or diversion.

On top of that, imagine the various environmental conditions during that storage, shipping and dispatch - ranging from hot and humid, to extreme cold....

Finally, silicone is not tissue paper, it doesn't bio-degrade like plastics or other materials. Silicone is a hard as nails material that's used in construction projects, the food and medical industry! Some of the most abrasive environments you can imagine. Silicone has been used for decades in the FX industry, where handling is anything but soft - and through all of this, the material suppliers say the material should last around 45 years. Can you imagine spending 45 years sealing an exposed water pipe, through every season, exposed to harsh UV light, acid rain, exhaust fumes, etc. and it will last 45 years!!!!

Now, compare all of that to you storing your statue in a bloody box......trust me, if your statue is going to "breakdown" and crumble to dust, you're choice of storage isn't going to stop that happening. From a purely engineering based outlook, the difference in environmental factors between storing the statue in a box, vs storage in a glass cabinet, or exposed on an open shelf - is so negligible (caveat: unless that display cabinet is fully environmentally sealed)

You really have to wonder if the "experts" at Queen Studios are idiots or maybe the "silicone" they're using is in fact, chocolate....
I agree but also don't want to spend 4K on something what won't last lifetime, I don't plan dying in 45 years, too young lol and want my collectables to serve my family and generations, to leave them as a memory. I don't sell my toys. What I buy stays with me till the end. Even JND mentioned how fragile their 1/6 Joker will be so I guess these companies aren't sure about silicone either. Good luck to everyone who likes it but it's a big NO for me. Ppl sell their statues all around the internet under the retail price and saw multiple posts about cracks on the silicone sculpts on the statues which were released basically 2 years ago.

Back