House of Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what has he done? I mean, I don’t follow the whole story, but from what I get, he is gay, groped a few guys.

I’m not gay. If he’d tried that on me, he would have gotten my punch in his face and so be it. Now, everyone is after money and the real plague of our society are lawyers and shrinks.

Are those guys traumatized? Nope! Are they greedy? Yep!

I’m not saying he’s a good guy. Yes, he is a creep, but I don’t think you deserve jail just because you grope somebody. A good punch in the face is enough, and if had done it in a civil way, a polite “sorry, I’m not gay” is enough.

Today, the guy who slips on a banana peel in front of the grocer’s sues the grocer’s. The grocer’s then sue the wholesaler because he gave him slippery banana peels and the wholesaler sues Africa for growing bananas. Most of those 2019 sex cases could be solved easily if lawyers weren’t pushing people to indulge their weakness, namely greed.

So, the guy is an a$$hole, everybody knows it, fine. I’m not looking to be his friend, I just want to watch his great performances, creep or not creep.

It’s confirmed. The police have the video evidence

Hopefully, this d-bag is going to get everything he deserves coming to him. He's done far more than just grope guys (as if that's not enough). He's a straight pedophile that's raped and pursued minors. Jail time is all this piece of crap deserves.

Agreed. If he enjoys his own sex that’s fine just make certain it’s consensual and age appropriate. If not, then give him what he deserves.....

Back