Blitzway: The Witcher - Geralt of Rivia (Henry Cavill) 1:3 and 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No images yet, but sounds like there could be some competition to the 1/3 P1 piece now that JND has announced they’ll be making a S3 Geralt in their recent follow up video to announce the winners of the give away

JND's prices are just too ridiculous imo. Besides, their Cavil Superman sculpt is not that great, I think they would struggle to improve on the Prime 1 likeness.

I'm tempted by the 1/4 version but not sure how the final product will be, promo looks great though.

Keep in mind lighting is horrible. Most likely these are prototypes from the stock images and they look totally different with that bad lighting,but still great!
20230720_101815.jpg
20230720_101559.jpg
20230720_101556.jpg
20230720_101554.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. Such a shame that the show is hot garbage. I couldn’t justify spending so much on a statue from a show I hated. :lol

I'm probably in the opposite minority, but I liked the show and I'm still watching through S3. Besides that, the statue is looking great the amount of detailing is very nice and the likeness looks pretty good too.

More pics. Ppl trash on this online as they usually do, but I think he looks beautiful and gonna be treasured for eternity. Lighting and angles make him look strange, but you can still tell how well made he is.
FB_IMG_1689881460546.jpg
FB_IMG_1689881458203.jpg
FB_IMG_1689881455894.jpg
FB_IMG_1689881449783.jpg

People trashing this one? I like to see them do better 😅
But in all seriousness, it looks immensely detailed, I think the hair too fluffly or something for me, maybe it needs more shading in that area, but I bet in person it'll look amazing.

I can’t imagine complaining about this. Looks absolutely stunning! I can see how people think the hair might look weird; the contrast point where it starts at the top of the forehead is probably light trickery behind the glass.

People trashing this one? I like to see them do better 😅
But in all seriousness, it looks immensely detailed, I think the hair too fluffly or something for me, maybe it needs more shading in that area, but I bet in person it'll look amazing.
Hair definitely needs some styling with a finger lol but overall looks as best Cavill Geralt piece imo.
Lighting is horrible, under the natural light it will look 100 times better. :monkey3 If this was the last piece I'd get, I wouldn't complain. Very excited and grateful! Happy Blitzway is making him, as I see they truly care about the quality and details. :monkey3:love

Nagoya

You know ppl love complaining about anything nowadays. I learned to just ignore. I love what I love. :love: :monkey3

If it ever goes on sale I'd be very tempted to get the 1/4 version. Might be one of my most wanted statue besides the new Prime1 Witcher Statues They're making.

Last edited:
Looks great to me as well. Hair needs a bit of work but the sculpts are still there. These companies should really hire lighting consultants for these shows though.

I want this quality of a Geralt in 1/6 so badly. InArt or HT’s new ‘Top Notch’ line wood be the only way.

This is my favourite outfit of his so, if ThreeZero are doing S3, my only 1/6 option is SooSoo- but their sculpt and attempt to capture his hair are nothing compared to what could be were one of the big dogs to take a crack at him.

I want one of them. Still not sure on which one to get. The 1/4 has the option of holding the sword, or having it on his back, but I think I like the base and pose better in the 1/3.

Base and pose is definitely more interesting on the 1/3. I wish they kept it the same for both, still might go for the 1/4 ver at some point as it doesnt take as much room.

Back