House of Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this season didn't hit the mark the first two did for me. way to much time spent on that lost girl, it seemed almost like filler to me along with the book writer.
needed more back stabbing and manipulating that the first two had.

Only tonight, finished season 2. Wow, bravo, Francis. Slimiest coup ever. Makes me question why I even vote at all. :lol

The three-way with Meecham was ridiculous and forced. Not sure what demo they want to appeal to, but the build up and eventual consummation were ****ing dumb and pointless. Frank finally MIGHT have sex with his wife of nearly 30 years, for the first time that we know of, and it involves another dude!?

Yeah, we had his admission to his college buddy about his ambiguous sexual identity, but you can't tell me that all that time with a woman like Claire, he was only in it for the power.

I haven't started the 3rd season yet, though I'm afraid of being disappointed because it sounds like the feel of the first two seasons was lost. I love that Netflix puts up the entire season at once so I don't have to wait week to week for episodes. The only negative thing about it is that I usually can't get away from spoilers from the people that watched the whole season the day it went up. Still, I'd rather have it this way than wait.

Just spent the last few days watching this show from start to finish. It was one intense ride.

I haven't started the 3rd season yet, though I'm afraid of being disappointed because it sounds like the feel of the first two seasons was lost. I love that Netflix puts up the entire season at once so I don't have to wait week to week for episodes. The only negative thing about it is that I usually can't get away from spoilers from the people that watched the whole season the day it went up. Still, I'd rather have it this way than wait.

The rot started midway through the second season imo, and with a downward trajectory I'm going to wait for glowing reviews before investing another minute in the show. Nothing I've read has drawn me back in. Pity, it was going good for a while there.

Finished 8 tonight, and it's clear to me that this is a softer season in order for Francis to properly, legitimately, "honestly", build towards the power of the mandate he believes he deserves. **** the naysayers and the instant gratification early parachute pullers. This is a cornerstone in a solid series.

No one else watched season 4?

I thought it was great, definitely better than season 3 for sure. Now begins the year long wait once again...

I'm definitely going to fit this in... so many shows and so little time :lol

I'm backed up as it is on shows I watch weekly by 2 - 3 weeks

No one else watched season 4?

I thought it was great, definitely better than season 3 for sure. Now begins the year long wait once again...

I'm on Ep. 5 ATM. I really like it thus far, the stakes are quite high and I'm interested to see where it goes. Certainly a nice change of pace from my usual Comic TV Shows.

Just finished up the season 4 last night. It certainly didn't disappoint. There's a hell of a lot for Francis and Claire to deal with next season. Now the long wait for season 5 begins.

Wasn't sure how they were going to end this season with any hope at all. All I can say is well done Netflix

Awaken the sleeping giant......

the ending was somewhat surprising but it makes a lot of sense for what the goals where.. so now there better be a season 5 or ill be pissed

Back