Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110112175270d11466d5b512ee.jpg

11011217522ab606c4f7838cea.jpg

110112175220df6d19e1a7fc33.jpg

Found this at OneSixthWarrior forum. Could this be a Hans Landa from DID?
Oh my god, that is amazing!:thud:

Last edited:
I don't think it's a good likeness at all, but forgetting that issue, as just a generic person it looks very weird. It looks sort of like a young actor with poor "old people" make-up applied (of the Winona Ryder in 'Edward Scissorhands' variety), with the strange overabundance of wrinkles under the eyes and the deep-cut creases on the forehead. Something just seems real "off" about it for me. Maybe also the eyes are a little tiny.

Actually, looking at it again and squinting, when you loose all the wrinkles and so forth, the likeness in the face shape and such seems pretty good if you just discount the eyes.

Wow, great sculpt done by DiD. Didn't expect this but I'm still all for HT because it's licensed but great2 job by DiD on this Landa!

Guys c'mon... I honestly think Landa was one of HT's worst head sculpts last year but it totaly blows that one out of the water... what's with his eyes?? I see barely any CW in that likeness at all.

HT had a decent likeness overall technically it just looked bland and because of the bland expression so much of the likeness was lost. I also hate what they did with his hair... i keep wantting to brush it up

I could not handle the amalgamation of the hat anymore. I HAD to make it accurte at least one way. I went for the formal look as it was closer to the HT hat. still a little oversized but a 3r hat gave me the rope and metal badges i needed to make it right...

hans1.png

hans2p.png

@Raymond Ferraro: Awesome shots on Landa bro! I have one too, the hat is a little bit off & the expression could be better but overall, the figure is lookin' great. Also, the character for me is the 2nd best villain next to Joker (TDk).

I agree jayveeeusebio, Landa is such a great character, a few things would have set this figure off, the hat and the expression but I'm just happy HT actually made him! I'm not sure that he'd outsell a terminator or Batman so i'm grateful

I agree jayveeeusebio, Landa is such a great character, a few things would have set this figure off, the hat and the expression but I'm just happy HT actually made him! I'm not sure that he'd outsell a terminator or Batman so i'm grateful

I also don't think so but what the hell, Landa's character deserve a figure from HT because of the brilliant acting by Waltz. One of the best villain in movies ever IMO hehe! :clap

I managed to pick up Aldo yesterday for £90 delivered & then today I managed to get Hans for the same price & I was supposed to be cutting down. £180 not bad for two HT figs though. Can't wait to see them both together in my Detolf :)

I managed to pick up Aldo yesterday for £90 delivered & then today I managed to get Hans for the same price & I was supposed to be cutting down. £180 not bad for two HT figs though. Can't wait to see them both together in my Detolf :)

Congrats! Then post them here after you put them together in your Detolf ok? Hehe! Cheers! :clap

Back