Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Then post them here after you put them together in your Detolf ok? Hehe! Cheers! :clap

Thanks, I haven't got a camara right now but I have got an iPhone so I'll do my best with that. I just got an email saying that Aldo should arrive tomorrow so now I'm just waiting to hear from OSB :)

anyone seen the DiD version coming? looks to be in the end outfit, but no word yet on if it's actually coming with the table and phone though :(

the smirk sculpt looks good at some angles but meh in others but I like the more serious looking sculpt

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I find it really a strange sculpt. The face has the angular/skeletal quality of Viggo Mortensen, and the eyes, the weirdest part, are almost indescribable in their peculiarity - there's something about the eyes that I can't quite put my finger on... They look less like a human's and more like a dog's, or maybe a shark, but not an angry shark but rather a lonely shark that wants desperately to be your friend...

DID has actually gotten better with their sculpts but yeah no comparison with HT. Weird that they both got the licenses to this...

i don't think DID has the license for IB. they've also done an Aldo Raine Brad Pitt but was named something else. looked something like Brad Pitt, but no comparison to HT. the clothes were also similar to what HT gave, but in different colors. He also came with a bike :lol and his name is Pierre :rotfl

EDIT: here it is

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIDID-F80078

Yeah they've done that before with Tom Cruise as Col. Stauffenberg from Valkyrie. That sculpt was actually pretty damn good though. Those sneaky bastards.

80065-1.jpg

yea I wanted to get that one, but didn't get it in time. it's a very good sculpt though. definitely see Tom Cruise in there

The first pics of the DiD sculpt look a bit better than HT effort, but on the full figure something seems a bit off. Still, nice to have options.

I just got the last hans landa from alterego saw they had one left and pulled the trigger I needed this to go with my aldo rain. I really wish I preordered barney ross alterego said there prob not getting anymore

Last edited:
Back