Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple of not so good pictures from the Toy World forums:

imgp0423a.jpg

imgp0434a.jpg

I put in an order for it a few days ago.

I have Landa on PO. Hoo boy, a bunch of my POs look like they will all drop around the same time--yike!

Still waiting for a good deal on Aldo, too. :p

Oh boy! Here comes the Jew Hunter! Nice, will complement the upcoming DID Hitler (older version). I just hope that they had included an alternate head w/ an expression of evil smile. Hey guys, I just wanna make a survey: Hmm though I'm not really a fan of Aldo Raine in Basterds, who do you think I should pair my Landa with? Hitler or Aldo? What do you think guys?

Last edited:
Interest over there is low, and it doesn't help that HT released this figure at the same time as War Machine.

Interest over there is low, and it doesn't help that HT released this figure at the same time as War Machine.

Hopefully this will mean he'll stay reasonably priced for a while yet. I'm keen to grab him once I've got a couple of preorders fixed up.

I just about to take him in Toys Hunter HK, but unfortunately it's Pre-Order stocks!! DAMN!!!!! It's in my hand!! but I cant buy it! can you imagine hows that feels? argh!!!! Ive to wait for my local PO then... sigh..

Has anyone ever dealt with xl-shop before? I ordered a Landa figure from them and I'm having a few concerns. Are they a reputable?

It's killing you inside.

Angolz have this as in-stock now and so it should be shipping within this week, I would guess. Once I have it I will break the wall of silence and take pictures. They will make a movie about my actions.

Anybody already got any special plans or a set pose in mind for this figure?

It's killing you inside.

Angolz have this as in-stock now and so it should be shipping within this week, I would guess. Once I have it I will break the wall of silence and take pictures. They will make a movie about my actions.

Anybody already got any special plans or a set pose in mind for this figure?

angolz has great prices but where are they from and what do they charge to ship.

Back