1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a good idea to wait until we at least see set photos of DS2. They might've made some improvements that would lead to a second figure.

I think it is going to happen. Just give them time. Could be a Comic Con exclusive too, but it certainly brings the comic book look and a lot of people would want that even more.

I want the Halloween costumes, but it might be hard for me to internally justify yet another $250 for what?s essentially a gag purchase.

They do look nice together...

157697360_3788224061246174_6589423813644438135_o.jpg

Well, preorders rarely sell out anymore and this one is more than a year away. Moreover playing the preorder game can be kinda dangerous since HT's track record can be spotty on the final product. That, coupled with the fact that I'm not a big fan of giving businesses an interest free loan are all the reasons I need to not preorder it at this current time.

Anyways, if I end up missing this one I won't be too worried. I'll just hire your granny neighbor to do a porch pirate job for me! :lol

Yeah, I don't think there's too much risk quality-wise on this particular sculpt, plus a $25-$30 NRD isn't much of an interest free loan lol. As for your porch piracy strategy, I think betting on her living until this releases is riskier than preordering! Plus she likes me. :D

I just wish she could wear the hood up. That was my favorite look. They could easily add another hair sculpt to allow that.

Yes it would be great if they added another hair sculpt & made them interchangeable, but I'm not holding my breath. If they make the headdress removable we could possibly use it with an older rooted sculpt for the hood up look. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, I don't think there's too much risk quality-wise on this particular sculpt, plus a $25-$30 NRD isn't much of an interest free loan lol. As for your porch piracy strategy, I think betting on her living until this releases is riskier than preordering! Plus she likes me. :D

Perfect, that just means I have her playing you like a fiddle...

Well, I'm willing to roll the dice on that one...which reminds me, I need to send her some vitamins and supplements to make sure she stays healthy... :mwaha

$25 to $50 and if i ordered everything i want right now it would be giving them almost $400 in NRD. I can wait to make sure i really like the final product lol.

$25 to $50 and if i ordered everything i want right now it would be giving them almost $400 in NRD. I can wait to make sure i really like the final product lol.

I don't even want to do the math on how much money I have in NRDs right now...

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 8.07.34 AM.png

Perfect, that just means I have her playing you like a fiddle...

Well, I'm willing to roll the dice on that one...which reminds me, I need to send her some vitamins and supplements to make sure she stays healthy... :mwaha

:lol Hmmm, I could use some of those too. Maybe I'll start shopping on HER porch...

Bah! You've been in this game long enough to know what you want & what will or will not be worth your investment. I understand that there are instances where multiple figures are forecast to arrive simultaneously and that can force people into delaying some commitments due to budget constraints, but IMO very few of these figures are truly borderline in terms of quality.

It does look like they referenced this more than the set look. I wonder if they will change the hair to match the series look more... Kind of hoping they dont.
Scarlet-Witch-Design-Concept-Art.jpg

I usually prefer accuracy more than anything, but HT going with the concept art look is just better looking.

aquaman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4b8ef79beef.jpg

I just don't get why everyone wants the hair to change. I think if they refuse to give us the rooted hair. The style they selected is perfect. The wild hair if they wen't with would have been another Aquaman problem. Just doesn't translate well on Hot Toys figures. I am sure there will be plenty of third party head-sculpts on eBay that will have a hairstyle similar that people can buy.

Oh, I want the sculpted hair. I just wonder if they'll tweak the sculpt. My Selina Kyle/Catwoman is hell to deal with with her hair and that fragile mask/goggle headpiece. If they changed Scarlet Witch to rooted hair, I'd probably cancel my preorder.

Rooted hair are for girly dolls. Sculpted hair are for real men. The end. :lecture

Back