Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not even a Hulk fan. I've never really been into the character… but Ruffalo and the depiction of The Hulk in Avengers made me a Hulk fan. Made me finally get around to reading Hulk Grey as well, which is quite good and has beautiful Tim Sale artwork.

Same here. I never really bothered with anything related to the Hulk until I brought myself to watch the 2008 movie (after barely getting through the 2003 one, it just wasn't my cup of tea), since Edward Norton is one of my favourite actors. Norton played the physicality of Bruce Banner pretty well, but the movie itself was okay, nothing special. I was a bit apprehensive when Ruffalo was cast for the Avengers, but after seeing him... Yikes, I think Banner/the Hulk jumped all the way up the list to now being my favourite character. :lol

We're talking about dates too far ahead for me to even plan for. :lol

But I sure would love to see a Hulk-buster armor. :rock

:clap Hulk-Buster armor would look great as a figure! HT could certainly pull it off.

Same here. I never really bothered with anything related to the Hulk until I brought myself to watch the 2008 movie (after barely getting through the 2003 one, it just wasn't my cup of tea), since Edward Norton is one of my favourite actors. Norton played the physicality of Bruce Banner pretty well, but the movie itself was okay, nothing special. I was a bit apprehensive when Ruffalo was cast for the Avengers, but after seeing him... Yikes, I think Banner/the Hulk jumped all the way up the list to now being my favourite character. :lol

:clap Hulk-Buster armor would look great as a figure! HT could certainly pull it off.

I agree with you about the previous Hulk films. Ang Lee's garbage was a HUGE let down for me! After reading the comics as a child and watching the TV series and seeing how wonderful "Superman: The Movie" was.... I was always yearning for a big budget Hulk film all my life. So when the "Hulk" was announced, I was very excited! Until opening day and saw it. My response, WTH were they thinking?!! :mad:

I could rant all night about Ang Lee's mess.... Whom should stick with gay cowboys and leave comic films alone! TIH was a step up. However, I actually liked the novelization a little better than the film. But neither were up to standards I wanted for a big screen adaptation.

Now comes Ruffalo in the Avengers. And for the first time, they (the studios) finally got it right! I think Ruffalo's Hulk can be a huge success if they'd take the time to do it! I'm hoping and praying it eventually does! :pray:

:gah:Sadly the Avengers will not be assembled for the holidays :monkey2 ...but still looking forward to this time next year,where they'll all be on my shelf....I hope:gah:

Indeed. I like the way he was portrayed in The Avengers.

"You want to know my secret? I'm always angry." :rock

Hot Toys Collectors
New releases for The Avengers

The Avengers Captain America - December 2012
The Avengers Thor - January 2013
The Avengers Loki - February 2013

I'd imagine that then means;

The Avengers Black Widow - March
The Avengers Ironman Mark VII - May
The Avengers The Hulk - June

Sucks about Captain America being delayed that much :(

I'm ok with them being pushed back. I just had some stuff come up that would make me unable to pick these up. I have some breathing room now and shouldn't have an issues getting all of them now.

I'm ok with them being pushed back. I just had some stuff come up that would make me unable to pick these up. I have some breathing room now and shouldn't have an issues getting all of them now.

The time does give collectors plenty of time to prepare now. Perhaps save some X-Mas money back too. Especially since so many are coming within a few months of each other. Most people don't have that kind disposable incomes any more.

BBTS is seriously the last retailer to get any Sideshow/HT products. The only reason people put up with it is the free cancellation policy. Other than that and their higher prices, nobody would use them.

Back