Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is seriously the last retailer to get any Sideshow/HT products. The only reason people put up with it is the free cancellation policy. Other than that and their higher prices, nobody would use them.

QFT. They're not exactly my favorite online store, but the free cancellation policy goes a long way.

Thats a killer pic

378660_435800146462888_1843962108_n.jpg

Awesome pic :clap

hate to say this but BW and Hulk make it obvious that they're toys :lol

really?

Hawkeye and Hulk I can see that, BW looks fairly realistic in there. she seems more life-like than Thor or IM. (probably because that's the old Thor HS which looks nothing like the actor lol)

really?

Hawkeye and Hulk I can see that, BW looks fairly realistic in there. she seems more life-like than Thor or IM. (probably because that's the old Thor HS which looks nothing like the actor lol)

Perhaps it's the hair and face.
Face looks like a child's doll and hair is not futz properly,
giving it mop hair, or a wig look.

quite unnatural :D
I still wish it had sculpted hair :monkey2

Last edited:
really?

Agreed. And only because of their visible joints.

For me, the fully rubber bodied figured are essentially statues there's so little available movement. At least any I have ever had where like that. So if you want a seamless body buy a statue.

Back