1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Miles Morales (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy with my classic suit Peter but don't have a Miles so might try and get hold of this.

Got Miles.

I had 4000 people ahead of me but still was able to secure him.

I got one, but unsure if I'll keep it or not.

My thought process as well, I like some of the new webs and I never picked up PS4 Miles, and want to do a small Playstation Spidey display, so I might just hold on to him.

All in on Symbiote Spidey when they get to him later this year as well.

EDIT: As of 12:23...he's actually still available.

I'm sure I'm late to this discussion, but this suit is really not very different, right? Mostly the red line on the sleeves?

My thought process as well, I like some of the new webs and I never picked up PS4 Miles, and want to do a small Playstation Spidey display, so I might just hold on to him.

All in on Symbiote Spidey when they get to him later this year as well.

EDIT: As of 12:23...he's actually still available.
Yeah I'll probably skip Peter upgraded suit and wait for Symbiote, cause who doesn't want the classic black Symbiote suit.

Can imagine a lot of people saw $290 for a figure with no headsculpt and bailed though.

$330 for this figure after tax and shipping is a headscratcher.

miles-morales-upgraded-suit-sixth-scale-figure-by-hot-toys_marvel_scale_64ad84e22df34.jpg

Yeah I'll probably skip Peter upgraded suit and wait for Symbiote, cause who doesn't want the classic black Symbiote suit.

Yup, PS4 Advanced Suit is good enough for me, I won't go through the chaos on Friday for the new one.

$330 for this figure after tax and shipping is a headscratcher.

miles-morales-upgraded-suit-sixth-scale-figure-by-hot-toys_marvel_scale_64ad84e22df34.jpg
Yeah, if you don't have reward points to burn it's definitely not worth it.

Yup, PS4 Advanced Suit is good enough for me, I won't go through the chaos on Friday for the new one.
Plus if Miles is $290 than Peter's suit with the new arms will probably be @$325 to $350.

Back