Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool looking display. :hi5:

As for new Avengers.... I still hope we still see either Black Panther or the Vision. :pray:

Thanks Viking!
New Avengers....well in Iron Man 2 when the blips on the map are shown one is placed on Wakanda, Africa...so I'd say we'll eventually see Black Panther. One is also over the Atlantic, I'm assuming that's supposed to be Atlantis, so we may see Namor. I also think one of the companies shown at the Stark Expo was a company run by one of Namor's human aliases.

There also a map of Antarctica in Howard Starks box, which might mean we'll visit the Savage Land at some point.

Well, seeing as this picture of my figures has been popular enough for SlashFilm and io9 to pick it up (which blows my mind!) I figure maybe the rest of my fellow Freaks will get a kick out of it. Here's my Avengers' Halloween costumes:
UNwiVx7.jpg

Well, seeing as this picture of my figures has been popular enough for SlashFilm and io9 to pick it up (which blows my mind!) I figure maybe the rest of my fellow Freaks will get a kick out of it. Here's my Avengers' Halloween costumes:
UNwiVx7.jpg

Nice!
A 1/6 pumpkin bucket for each one of 'em would be a nice addition. :)

This is what happens when some of my figures decide to have a conference meeting while I was cleaning their shelves.

20131005_220703_zps29270fa6.jpg

20131005_235458_zpsb8047934.jpg

nice shot! Really feeling your metalboss inflames knockoff. ( i have one myself, he is a gem!)i bet anything that Loki will be worth some BIG BUCKS if you hang on to him.

UNwiVx7.jpg

That is possibly the coolest pics i have ever seen.
Thanks for posting it!
Fury should also be a jedi...
flirt2.gif

Mine are stored away together in a custom box while at Uni. Still missing the Hulk atm tho but he shouldn't be too far off now. Hoping to have a similar set up for the Guardians team if they get made and then just after Avengers:Age of Ultron in 2015 i will have finished at Uni and can display them all properly
attachment.php

UNwiVx7.jpg

That is possibly the coolest pics i have ever seen.
Thanks for posting it!
Fury should also be a jedi...
flirt2.gif

Agreed. Cool pic! I think the Hulk could be either a Wookie or a Wampa! :lecture

Back