Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Amazing Spider-Man costume and just general look and feel of the movie could slot pretty easily into the Marvel U. I kinda hope, although it's very very unlikely, that after this trilogy from Sony, Sony kills off Parker at the end, Marvel gets the license back, and we get to see a Miles Morales movie.

So unlikely that it's all but impossible, but I'm really enjoying the hell out of Ultimate Spider-Man at the moment. The cross-over book with regular Spidey was pretty great as well.

I would love to see Wolvie and Spider Man added to the Avengers team! However, I think the cast would become too star loaded and there wouldn't be enough on-screen development for them all. Especially with Ant-Man coming too.

From the Iron Man VII thread but seems more apt for here:

386908_412203555508307_1254728845_n.jpg

Did they change Cap's body or costume? The costume seems much tighter on the shoulders and arms.

Also Hulk definitely looks too tall there. He's even crouched over a bit in that photo. The fully sculptied bodies like that do seem to shrink maybe 10% from production to prototype though (maybe something to do with the mold making process?) so perhaps he will be the right size on release.

In the film he's not all that much taller than Thor or Iron Man. Maybe a a bit more than a head taller, not three heads taller.

Screen%20shot%202012-08-28%20at%208.07.06%20PM.png

Screen%20shot%202012-08-28%20at%208.08.57%20PM.png

Screen%20shot%202012-08-28%20at%208.16.22%20PM.png

Yeah I can't wait. I look forward to Joss' commentary. He tends to do good insightful ones.

Yeah cap definitely looks different and more accurate. Compare to the original promos

up_10.jpg

I think it's the body that's been changed rather than the uniform. Perhaps a more custom made body as opposed to the a standard TT.

Yeah I've talked with friends about how cool it would be since Marvel has Daredevil back if they also got Punisher back and did movies for Daredevil, Punisher, and Moon Knight then did a Marvel Knights movie.

I desperately want them to make a Black Panther movie and get him in the Avengers. But that ain't happening anytime soon.

Yeah I've talked with friends about how cool it would be since Marvel has Daredevil back if they also got Punisher back and did movies for Daredevil, Punisher, and Moon Knight then did a Marvel Knights movie.

I desperately want them to make a Black Panther movie and get him in the Avengers. But that ain't happening anytime soon.

Really? Why not? Have you heard something I didn't? :dunno

Well the next three years are already planned out. So the absolute soonest it could be would be 2016.

The current film schedule if you where not aware, although IM3 I think has been pushed back due to RDJ's injury

"Iron Man 3" on May 3, 2013
"Thor: The Dark World" on November 8, 2013
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on April 4, 2014
"Guardians of the Galaxy" on August 1, 2014
"Ant-Man" TBA
"The Avengers" sequel on May 1, 2015.

Well the next three years are already planned out. So the absolute soonest it could be would be 2016.

The current film schedule if you where not aware, although IM3 I think has been pushed back due to RDJ's injury

"Iron Man 3" on May 3, 2013
"Thor: The Dark World" on November 8, 2013
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on April 4, 2014
"Guardians of the Galaxy" on August 1, 2014
"Ant-Man" TBA
"The Avengers" sequel on May 1, 2015.

AH, I see. I was thinking he may show up in one or more of these like Coulsen did for Phase I. He's a cool character. Too bad Wesley Snipes isn't available currently... With his martial arts skill, I think he could pull it off.

I'd want Idris Elba but he's already taken by Thor. There was someone else that was brought up by someone at some point that seemed like an awesome idea but hell if I can remember who it was.

I would love to see Wolvie and Spider Man added to the Avengers team! However, I think the cast would become too star loaded and there wouldn't be enough on-screen development for them all. Especially with Ant-Man coming too.

Wolvie and Spiderman are gonna be added to the avengers lineup.

Just as soon as I get the rest from Hot Toys.
IMG_0728.jpg

Back