Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just come across this and its too good for words View attachment 50110

that Hulk is over 16.5'' i just put a 16.5'' on a tape measure and compared it to Fury and Hulk shouldn't be that much bigger than them even if Fury is taller than Thor or IM which he shouldn't be. I'm hoping this is the early proto and they plan to shorten Hulk to the 16.5'' the specs say.

I can understand wanting the Hulk to look like he did in a prior film if that's your thing but the simple fact of the matter is this is supposed to be a 1/6 scale Hulk as he appeared in The Avengers. The end. Not a King Kong super sized edition for a higher price, not Ang Lee, just Avengers.

I don't believe that Marvel considers the Universal Studios Ang Lee Hulk to be canon anyway. They reshot an abridged "origin" in the credits of TIH and recast every last character to show that they were essentially rebooting the franchise under the new "Marvel Studios Universe."

Is this an undoctored pic? Looks like they might all be displayed together. Either way the Hulk they used definitely seems taller than 16.5 inches.

HTAvengers.jpg

With the others:

attachment.php

325055_1848598391946066_1828677836_o.jpg

All six together definitely look "complete" but the big four alone are just so iconic.

@Khev Yup, it's not 100% accurate, I want to point out the size of the Hulk among the rest of the guys :)

Oh yeah, it's clear that no matter what reference pic you use (promo or screen capture) the HT Hulk is just too tall. As Wor-Gar said hopefully he can at least crouch enough to diminish that fact as much as possible.

Back