Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm predicting (and hoping beyond hope) that HULK doesn't clock in at over $350 since he doesn't have any light up feature and now mechanics really other than giving a giant nice articulation and NOT a rubber skin body - those types of bodies degrade and tear WAY to easily...please use the Predator formula on HULK and give him visible articulation, it really is hidden so well on the Preds that I'm sure HT can pull off well executed articulation on HULK...:lecture

OH and HT...I know I would LOVE a Hulk portrait with stern expression - focused...and then a yelling portrait...we will also need fist hands, open hands, and open hands with curled fingers...and a nice base that has some big ol' HULK prints in it...:yess:

tumblr_lrl17gel991qmu4jpo2_400.jpg

tumblr_lyqyancTxH1r0xg5lo1_500.gif

You'd have to matter for me to be mad. I only pointed that out to show. Total lack of originality.

Hopefully they stagger these releases over quite a few months. I'd really like to get Hulk, Cap, Thor, and Iron Man, but that's a lot of cheese. Hulk is a must though.

I can't imagine they'd realease even 2 at once let alone 7. Unless the put up the PO for all, but have them ship in different months. Who knows.

So will all have 2nd Q releases :horror

:pray:

God i hope not. Though, if that were the case, we would have seen teasers MUCH earlier for the whole team. there is usualy a 6-8 month time between HT showing a figure, and it getting released.
we won't see ALL of them released before this time next year, mark my words.
We MIGHT see preorders for them all by Q3, however.

after seeing that new image of Cap, Hawk,a Widow I think I am going to pass.

The new cap suit looks awful, and Hawkeye really needs his goggles/sunglasses from Ultimates and a few pouches.

Also widow appears to be wearing black. I wonder why the PF Widow is wearing a Blue S.H.I.E.L.D outfit?

Will they throw in a Bruce banner 1/6?

I think this is the perfect chance to get them all since I don't have none.

Banner is possibly another candidate for a truetype body headsculpt methinks

I just want a Hulk. Hope he comes with a serious, pissed face and a screaming, pissed face. And purple pants. And then, Hot Toys can repaint him and make a Red and Gray Hulk and will gladly exchange money for them.

Hulk with flat expression will be a fail.........

I'm predicting (and hoping beyond hope) that HULK doesn't clock in at over $350 since he doesn't have any light up feature and now mechanics really other than giving a giant nice articulation and NOT a rubber skin body - those types of bodies degrade and tear WAY to easily...please use the Predator formula on HULK and give him visible articulation, it really is hidden so well on the Preds that I'm sure HT can pull off well executed articulation on HULK...:lecture

OH and HT...I know I would LOVE a Hulk portrait with stern expression - focused...and then a yelling portrait...we will also need fist hands, open hands, and open hands with curled fingers...and a nice base that has some big ol' HULK prints in it...:yess:

After reading through the entire thread, As hulk doesn't really have alot of accessories, i am willing to bet he's gonna have 1, possibly 2 additional headsculpts.
Also, considering that Jake sully has the same style body as the new preds, and the newer muscle bodies, i think hulk will also have this type, with the exposed joints.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Hulk's gonna be my 3rd "Large scale" 1/6th piece. The power loader, The iron Monger, and now this.
Woo!

Looks like the Hulk will be the size of almost the size of Iron Monger. Hulk will be a beast of a figure.

But that's not news, everyone knew HT would milk this line and release every character. What many people for some reason have taken from the press release is that by the 25th of April every figure in the line will have had proto shots revealed and will be up for pre-order :cuckoo:

I think the annoucement helps people feel at ease that all the characters will be made. HT has been know to inexplicably not make certain characters or complete a line.

I'm glad to hear it as I can be assured I must make and save enough to buy them all now. :rotfl

Last edited:
Back