Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want them all at once plus Tumbler and 89 Batmobile all in the same day :yess:

You can get them all, but just not sure about the same day, if you wait to get them on the same day, prices will increase for others, but good luck on your purchases.

I might get everyone but iron man. I got enough of him.

That's what I thought too, but you can never say no to.....MARK VII!!!!!!!!

You can get them all, but just not sure about the same day, if you wait to get them on the same day, prices will increase for others, but good luck on your purchases.

That's what I thought too, but you can never say no to.....MARK VII!!!!!!!!

A mere 2 dedicated films and one big crossover film and they're already at Mark VII?

A mere 2 dedicated films and one big crossover film and they're already at Mark VII?

they went through the mark I and II in about 5 minutes each...same with the IV, V, and VI so its not that big of a deal

the III is the only one so far that really got any screen time...the VI and VII will likely match it in Avengers though

they went through the mark I and II in about 5 minutes each...same with the IV, V, and VI so its not that big of a deal

the III is the only one so far that really got any screen time...the VI and VII will likely match it in Avengers though

Reminds me of a George Lucas approach - less is evidently not more.

I'm glad You enjoyed My post so much that you copied it almost word for word

tumblr_lrl17gel991qmu4jpo2_400.jpg

I want them all at once plus Tumbler and 89 Batmobile all in the same day :yess:

tumblr_lyqyancTxH1r0xg5lo1_500.gif

I can't wait to see the actual production figures. I am not sure I will be buying this entire line but Hulk and Hawkeye are a must for me. :)

If they release 1 per quarter as is being speculated, then Nick Fury would be Q1, that means three more this year and by this time next year we'll be going nuts over the idea of waiting on the last Avenger to be announced.

Back