Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon HT knows about the wanting of The Hulk and are going to punish all of your wallets for it :lecture

I don't. Hulk is for sure the most advanced one so it will surley be the most expencive. But it will not be the most expencive beacuse hot toys have the chance to make it so. No, hot toys, even though they are a bit greedy, is still a company depending on the people and have to provide a service equal to the price or eventully people will stop buying. Maybe not completley but not in the same numbers.

I'm predicting (and hoping beyond hope) that HULK doesn't clock in at over $350 since he doesn't have any light up feature and now mechanics really other than giving a giant nice articulation and NOT a rubber skin body - those types of bodies degrade and tear WAY to easily...please use the Predator formula on HULK and give him visible articulation, it really is hidden so well on the Preds that I'm sure HT can pull off well executed articulation on HULK...:lecture

OH and HT...I know I would LOVE a Hulk portrait with stern expression - focused...and then a yelling portrait...we will also need fist hands, open hands, and open hands with curled fingers...and a nice base that has some big ol' HULK prints in it...:yess:

What?? He has got to have a rubber suit body!! No joints showing PLEASE!!! It will look like a cheap hasbro toy!

Hot Toys Predators have joints, they don't look like a cheap Hasbro Toys. With all the problems with rubber suits I hope they don't do the Hulk in rubber.

No they don't but Avatar Jake does imho. Too many joints just take away from the overall look of the figure. I think a rubber body looks better but then you have the problem of posing and rubber deterioration. :gah:

What should I do should I sell my current Thor or just go for both? what would you guys do?

What should I do should I sell my current Thor or just go for both? what would you guys do?

I would wait till you see the pics of the new Thor first, before deciding to sell the old one. That's what I would do anyway.

I agree, I've always thought I'd pass on a new Thor figure simply because his suit doesn't look much different in Avengers but recently I've been hating on the sculpt of the original more and more (especially when he's stood next to Captain America who looks awesome)

At the moment I'm probably happy enough with the original and I'll only get the new one if HT really do an amazing sculpt. Even then though I guess I could wait for someone to part the figure out and just pick up the new sculpt.... now there's an idea......

How do you think the two will differ? Other than an improved sculpt and slightly different outfit?

The outfit, although it seems very minor, has some major improvements with great detail and design which I'm sure Hot Toys is going to execute much better than the current Thor's pants and "shirt."

The head sculpt is likely going to be killer this time with all the feedback from the first. I would imagine a more stern or determined expression this time.

They will likely use a different body because of all the hate on how thin the first version is.

I can see them doing battle damaged armor for Thor as well, especially since most of the scenes we've seen so far have him all dirtied up and even with some alien goo on him.

My guess is, Hot Toys Avengers Thor is to the first Thor as Hot Toys Second Joker is to their first...

i also hope we get an Avengers Loki instead of a Thor one, seems to make more sense to me

I like my Thor and will enjoy all the Versions of Thor!

I'm most concerned how they pull off Hulk!

Hopefully we get a Bruce to display in front of him.:)

Back