Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they don't but Avatar Jake does imho. Too many joints just take away from the overall look of the figure. I think a rubber body looks better but then you have the problem of posing and rubber deterioration. :gah:

No RUBBER ON HULK!!! LOL...that sounds weird, but when you pose him the rubber will bunch up and not look as real either, and like you said that rubber will degrade and tear with posing...I'm hoping, like I stated earlier, that HT just gives us a nice articulated HULK sans the rubber body suit...

We shall see what happens.

No RUBBER ON HULK!!! LOL...that sounds weird, but when you pose him the rubber will bunch up and not look as real either, and like you said that rubber will degrade and tear with posing...I'm hoping, like I stated earlier, that HT just gives us a nice articulated HULK sans the rubber body suit...

We shall see what happens.

:lol :exactly:

Yeah all we can do is just wait and see what they come up with for Hulk.

Did a rough estimate.

If every Avenger figure is around 190-209, and the hulk being 400ish, this entire set will be around 1600 dollars...1800 if you add a villian. If all these figures come out prior to the movie, then I highly doubt a lot of people will end up with the complete set (unless most of you have 1800 laying around..or a kidney to sell).

Did a rough estimate.

If every Avenger figure is around 190-209, and the hulk being 400ish, this entire set will be around 1600 dollars...1800 if you add a villian. If all these figures come out prior to the movie, then I highly doubt a lot of people will end up with the complete set (unless most of you have 1800 laying around..or a kidney to sell).

I spent way more than that last year! I think i need help, but i'll be getting them all if they look good. :yess:

lol, I am also in line for the entire set, but this is 1800 dollars in 3 months, not over the course of a year...which is the scary part.

im thinking bout just keeping him and getting new one, as i have cap and im gonna get new one so might aswell, plus i quite like the idea of having them all lined up pre-avengers and then the avengers all together on seperate shelf

I'm holding off on buying anything related to the Avengers until it's confirmed that they'll release every main character. HT is known for abandoning their lines half way through. Although I don't really care for BW, Hawk or Fury. Just need the main four heroes plus Spidy.:rock

The outfit, although it seems very minor, has some major improvements with great detail and design which I'm sure Hot Toys is going to execute much better than the current Thor's pants and "shirt."

The head sculpt is likely going to be killer this time with all the feedback from the first. I would imagine a more stern or determined expression this time.

They will likely use a different body because of all the hate on how thin the first version is.

I can see them doing battle damaged armor for Thor as well, especially since most of the scenes we've seen so far have him all dirtied up and even with some alien goo on him.

My guess is, Hot Toys Avengers Thor is to the first Thor as Hot Toys Second Joker is to their first...

Good assessment. I agree with all of your points. I believe HT knows they could do better on the Avengers Thor. Again, with that being said, I still like the Thor Thor.

I want the Avengers Thor because I like the changes made to his suit too. The gauntlets, the pants and the top are all different.

im thinking bout just keeping him and getting new one, as i have cap and im gonna get new one so might aswell, plus i quite like the idea of having them all lined up pre-avengers and then the avengers all together on seperate shelf

:exactly::exactly:

im so excited for this line more so than any other hot toys line i must say, and same with the film so excited more than any other film i think i ever seen

Back