Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lyrnaf47dd1r282vi.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

That's why I love you BG

tumblr_lzr12qgTRT1qbp76so1_500.gif

tumblr_lxbj44nPGA1qb2x1bo1_250.gif

I love Cap's modern day costume and wouldn't mind having another Black Widow and Thor but it's all about Hulk. If I only get one figure it will be Hulk.

I would have bought Iron Man to continue my collection and Cap anyway. I don't own a Thor and since it's half the team it doesn't make sense to just stop there. I'm all in.

As this says NEWS from time to time before the movie. Not a guarantee of all the characters being released or even announced. Let not set things up for more unecessary complaining because of a misread statement.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Amazing how so much people reply with the same thing, are there really that many people that cant read properly? :slap

Per HT:

Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now.

That qualifies as being announced to me. :dunno

Per HT:

Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now.

That qualifies as being announced to me. :dunno

But that's not news, everyone knew HT would milk this line and release every character. What many people for some reason have taken from the press release is that by the 25th of April every figure in the line will have had proto shots revealed and will be up for pre-order :cuckoo:

sure glad hasbro let go of that 1/6 license from marvel...definitely played a huge role in allowing HT to produce all the avengers....i'm in for atleast 2 hulks....don't ask why...just know it will happen....along with all other avengers....really anticipating hawkeye..:)

But that's not news, everyone knew HT would milk this line and release every character.

How is it milking if we are VOLUNTARILY giving them our money?

Farmers MILK goats.
Dairy Companies are MILKING cows.

A toy company is producing a product that we can choose to buy or not. You don't have to buy!

megustatroll.gif

I hate to say it but I'll get Hulk (almost) no matter what!

:exactly:

I've been Hulkless ever since selling my PF Hulk a few years ago. :monkey2

I'm so stoked for HT Hulk.

I would have bought Iron Man to continue my collection and Cap anyway. I don't own a Thor and since it's half the team it doesn't make sense to just stop there. I'm all in.

:yess:

I meant more in terms of it was never in question that HT wasn't going to release every figure. Dont get me wrong I'll probably buy just as many figures from this line as anyone and I'll love having them in my collection my point is people shouldn't be surprised HT are releasing a figure for all the main characters in the film (and it certainly didn't need a new thread just confirming it)

Farmers MILK goats.
Dairy Companies are MILKING cows.

A toy company is producing a product that we can choose to buy or not. You don't have to buy!

megustatroll.gif

I'm glad You enjoyed My post so much that you copied it almost word for word

Will they throw in a Bruce banner 1/6?

I think this is the perfect chance to get them all since I don't have none.

Hulk is a must buy. Fury, Widow and Hawkeye will get strong consideration assuming the price is right. Cap and Ironman easy pass unless, IM is more accurately scaled...

Avengers disassemble .......:panic:

I just want a Hulk. Hope he comes with a serious, pissed face and a screaming, pissed face. And purple pants. And then, Hot Toys can repaint him and make a Red and Gray Hulk and will gladly exchange money for them.

Re: Getaway Driver-
I get the FIRST $1000 or so for HT....then only 70% of the "earnings"......you are just the driver...

Back