Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

I need a little assistance here. I just found HT Iron Man VI and War Machine on ebay and I offered the buyer $450 for both figs incl. shipping to Europe from Hong Kong. He agrees to my offer. Do you guys think it is a good deal? Should I do it, buy the figs? Both figs are brand new, unopened as well. The buyer has 3169 feedbacks on his ebay.
But could the figs be fake? Since it is from Asia and a lot of stuff from their are fakes. Help me out folks!

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I need a little assistance here. I just found HT Iron Man VI and War Machine on ebay and I offered the buyer $450 for both figs incl. shipping to Europe from Hong Kong. He agrees to my offer. Do you guys think it is a good deal? Should I do it, buy the figs? Both figs are brand new, unopened as well. The buyer has 3169 feedbacks on his ebay.
But could the figs be fake? Since it is from Asia and a lot of stuff from their are fakes. Help me out folks!

Thanks!

Seems like a decent price to me. Dont think Ive seen fakes of HT Ironman figures but who knows:dunno

Hi guys,

Thanks!

It doesn't look like it is too bad of price and I have not heard of any Mark VI and War Machine fakes yet. But, I am not saying it couldn't happen either. When the Mark VI came up for preorder, it was about $210. War Machine was about $180 I think, then squeeze in shipping. It cost me around $13 per fig. So, my total spent was around $416. I would say go for it.

Seems like a decent price to me. Dont think Ive seen fakes of HT Ironman figures but who knows:dunno

It doesn't look like it is too bad of price and I have not heard of any Mark VI and War Machine fakes yet. But, I am not saying it couldn't happen either. When the Mark VI came up for preorder, it was about $210. War Machine was about $180 I think, then squeeze in shipping. It cost me around $13 per fig. So, my total spent was around $416. I would say go for it.

I'd say 100% not fakes... just in case there's the Paypal money back guaranteed claim.

Mk.6 and WM.. were overproduced... in HK easily available for pick-up even now I suppose. (was in HK recently).

or ... wait for an accurate Mk.6 with the Avenger movie with revealed armor especially the correct Chest Repulsor Transmitter:
post-5392-1328492099.jpg

Last edited:

I have read his feedbacks and they are quite good too. Many satisfied customers.
Thanks guys, appreciate the help!

What a GREAT confirmation HT just gave us!!! :yess:

Due to limited funds and my desire for the big green machine I'll probably just be picking up the new Cap and HULK.....but Thor will probably tempt me alot...and I'll probably end up getting him too...

I don't really care about widow, and I actually love Hawkeye in the comics, but I don't like his look in the movie, so I'll be skipping him...and I'm not overly impressed with Fury, so I'll skip him too

Besides the fact that I've got a Batman and Bane to buy later this year too!! :clap

I'd say 100% not fakes... just in case there's the Paypal money back guaranteed claim.

Mk.6 and WM.. were overproduced... in HK easily available for pick-up even now I suppose. (was in HK recently).

or ... wait for an accurate Mk.6 with the Avenger movie with revealed armor especially the correct Chest Repulsor Transmitter:
post-5392-1328492099.jpg

Yeah, maybe I should wait for Hot Toys Avengers instead. Since I am trying to gather the whole team in my collection.

The best part of all this was this quote:

"Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!"

All the figures revealed by April 25. :yess:

How big you think Hulk will be? 18"? 20"?

Judging from the tiny bit of him visible next to the other Avengers in the trailer Hulk doesn't look that big in the movie which is good as I prefer the smaller 60s-early 80s Hulk than the overly giant one that's appeared sometimes since then. I'd be surprised if he was more than 16-18" tall.

I can't wait for Hulk! Hulk is the ultimate must buy for me I'll probably pass on the others as I already have Thor and an Iron Man and I want the First Avenger Captain America (still haven't had the spare cash to pick him up :monkey2) I also need to get Red Skull and Hulk will probably cost ten thousand dollars so those are my priorities.

Would get them all if I could afford it though!

Back