Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

They will make another one.
cash-cow.jpg

No, that's too old and sad.

It's looking old and sad because HT have milked it too much. :slap :lol

2cprprs.gif

*With HOT TOYS everything is possible!*

:horse:horse:horse:horse:horse

Are you running out of new things to say?

awesome news, but i am not repurchasing thor, captain america, iron man or black widow...the versions i currently have are good enough for me

awesome news, but i am not repurchasing thor, captain america, iron man or black widow...the versions i currently have are good enough for me

I knew they would make another Thor and Black Widow. Glad I passed on it! These versions will be far superior!

The best part is that all the figures will be revealed by April 25.

You do know it was a joke right? I love buying Iron man stuff, so the more the merrier for me. :)

If you're joking, my post doesn't apply to you. UNFORTUNATELY, some aren't joking. And they spew the same ol song on every thread, with every release. ( insert icon with gun to head blowing brains out! )

If you're joking, my post doesn't apply to you. UNFORTUNATELY, some aren't joking. And they spew the same ol song on every thread, with every release. ( insert icon with gun to head blowing brains out! )

Yeah you don't after tell me about that. :(

I knew they would make another Thor and Black Widow. Glad I passed on it! These versions will be far superior!

The best part is that all the figures will be revealed by April 25.

Is that official? I know they stated they'd be making all of the team, but did they specifically say the entire team will be revealled on April 25?

Not really. It doesn't specifically state ALL of them will be revealed. We CAN hope though! :)

Here is the quote:

Hot Toys
Following the great response of the announcement of Nick Fury from The Avengers, one of our largest campaigns this year, we believe that our fans just can’t wait to have a glimpse of the other members of the team!

Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now! Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!

The Avengers were born! Fans, please stay tuned tight!
The Avengers were born!

It's all very cool. I said before that I was going to collect the entire team. But with the boat load of pf's this year arriving and a maquette, I may just get the two I want the most. BW and Cap. I could always just pre-order and if I decide later to cancel, cancel. But I do dislike doing that.

Is that official? I know they stated they'd be making all of the team, but did they specifically say the entire team will be revealled on April 25?

Well...

"Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now! Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!"

Pretty sure that means they will reveal all of them BY April 25, though I can't always be too sure due to the the way they phrase things.

I've already got a cap, BW and IM so i will pass on those, i will probably get Hulk, HE and Thor to complete the team.

Hulk is a must but i do hope they include a Mark Ruffalo HS and outfit, i think he would look great beside Hulk in a lab coat

Well...

"Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now! Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!"

Pretty sure that means they will reveal all of them BY April 25, though I can't always be too sure due to the the way they phrase things.

I read that, but to say they will all be revealed by April 25 is reading between the lines a little. Although I wouldn't be unhappy if that happened.

Not really. It doesn't specifically state ALL of them will be revealed. We CAN hope though! :)

Here is the quote:

I'm a little worried about quantity over quality after reading that statement. Seems HT are so determined with releasing these figures at the same time as the film whereas I'll be perfectly happy with just 3 high quality figures from the line between the films opening and the end of the year.

Nick Fury is already dividing opinion I really hope the characters I'm actually interested in dont go the same way :pray:

I'm a little worried about quantity over quality after reading that statement. Seems HT are so determined with releasing these figures at the same time as the film whereas I'll be perfectly happy with just 3 high quality figures from the line between the films opening and the end of the year.
I fully agree with this and i was thinking the same thing.

Nick Fury is already dividing opinion I really hope the characters I'm actually interested in dont go the same way :pray:

What figure or statue doesn't on this forum? :dunno :lol

Then I will pass on the figs I was thinking to buy and save the money for the Avengers. Glad I never own a HT fig before so this could be a good start.

We have no idea how long the've been working on these 7 figures. We also have no idea when they will actually be released. They may show prototypes before the movie, and them release them over the next year or so.

And opinions are divided in every thread, for every figure all the time.

I've already got a cap, BW and IM so i will pass on those, i will probably get Hulk, HE and Thor to complete the team.

Hulk is a must but i do hope they include a Mark Ruffalo HS and outfit, i think he would look great beside Hulk in a lab coat

If we know Hot Toys right, you are more likely get 1 Hulk figure, and 1 Bruce Banner figure - separate boxes, separate pricetags ;-).

We have no idea how long the've been working on these 7 figures. We also have no idea when they will actually be released. They may show prototypes before the movie, and them release them over the next year or so.

True and I guess it would explain the delays in Jake Sully and the Sucker Punch girls if HT attention has been else where.... I do think though there's a certain buzz to be had in waiting for figures to be revealed though and like I said I'd be perfectly happy that if between now and the end of the year the only figures we get from this line are Nick Fury and two others.

I also prefer to have seen the source material before seeing it represented in 1/6 scale so personally I'll also be happy if we dont see anything else until after the film's been released.

Back