Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, dumb question, but as I mentioned I'n not a big Marvel fan and that goes for the movies as well.. But I thought dr.Doom or whatever his name if would appear in the movie :S?

Dr. Doom is the Arch-villain in The Fantastic Four or what ever they're called now that Storm is dead.

Very excited to see the updated version of black widow and Thor (I thought the previous hot toys releases weren't that mind blowing).

And of course Hulk...very keen to see how they tackle the character in 1/6...I'm not the biggest hulk fan but it would be a cool piece to have in the collection to give some variety.

90% certain I will be passing on captain America and mark vii (don't like the new costume designs).

I have a feeling those prototype images of Loki from Thor and Rescue Cap have been put on hold for now.

what do we think next reveal?? I think Hulk will be last one to come out, I think maybe Black Widow next

Yeah think Hawkeye could be next cause he's a 'new' character and would complete the team. People might skip other figures cause they already have them.

I'm thinking we'll see Widow next, because it as been a while since her figure was released. After that one of the other characters who already had a figure. Maybe Thor or IM. I have a feeling it's too soon for the new Cap yet.
Then we'll see Hawkeye, a whole new character which has to still prove himself in movie form, so he has to be released when the hype is at it's highest. After him we'll see either IM or Thor (depending on who was released after BW). Then it's time for the new Cap and after that we'll get the Hulk.

That's how I see it at least.

Also I'm kinda hoping that HT will skip the Thor Loki and move right on to the Avengers one. He looks a lot more awesome I think.

Back