Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great, despite the fact that it was a given i'm glad we finally get solid confirmation that all of the members are being developed. But it's got me thinking, it's just over 2 months before the movie launches and 6 figures to go, i wonder what they mean exactly when they say that we'll be getting news from time to time. Personally i think they'll leave Hulk until last because that's the one everyone is waiting for. Also interesting to see that in their teaser image they've chosen to depict Thor with sleeves, could this mean they've chosen against sleeveless Thor? Only time will tell.

no they are from promo art for harley davidson, but im so excited for this plus it says more releases before film is released, excited much

AWESOME!!!

I assume all members will be completed before 2014.

That's 2 years worth of nerdy, exciting anticipation right there thanks to Hot Toys.

:clap

Getting cap america
Getting thor
Getting hulk
Getting black widow
getting nick fury
getting hawkeye
probaly getting ironman

priceless

Yeah baby I skip all figures hoping they do these versions. Just hope widow has sculpted hair

That's pretty cool. I just read this on Facebook too.
I already have an Iron Man,Thor,Captain America and Black Widow. I have Nick Fury on pre-order for $155.49 with my SSC rewards points. All I'm looking forward to his Hawkeye and the Hulk. I don't need "Avenger" versions of the characters I already have.

I NEED the Avengers version of each character. :yess:

I'm in for the Avengers figures.
SHIELD, namely Fury, BW, and HE are secondary.

Gotta wait for the movie though, because if it rocks, I'm in for all of 'em. :lol

You think they will release tje villains as well?

We know they're doing Loki from Thor and his costume doesn't appear to change. But neither does Thor's - so hopefully there's a variant of Thor so I can justify getting the Avenger's version (maybe the sleeveless?) I don't know that I'm that interested in some random Skrull unless there's a leader or something. We still don't know what they look like either.

Ok, dumb question, but as I mentioned I'n not a big Marvel fan and that goes for the movies as well.. But I thought dr.Doom or whatever his name if would appear in the movie :S?

Back