1/6 Hot Toys The Matrix - AGENT SMITH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually not 100% sure that is a fact. Lapels, pockets and buttons all match the Smith jacket very closely. I hope it isn't, but sometimes I wonder if they actually did make that suit specifically for Agent Smith and then I get kind of depressed.

But wait you shall. And wait....aaannnd wait...aaaaannnnd wait...aaaaaaannnnnnd stay tuned...aaaaaannnnnnnnd wait....aaaaaaaaannnnnnd eventually realize they just cancelled the figure without saying a word about it :D

I could actually care less about whether this is released or not. Not much less though. My days of getting excited about spending what is now around $400AUD for a doll are over.

I hear that. I'd love to get a few more MCU figures to go with my lone Hulk but the prices are shocking, unless I go for some of the lesser figures which I wouldn't want to do. So Hulk may forever be alone...or I add him to the backlog of things I've been meaning to sell but keep procrastinating on.

Won't they always be preoccupied with a Marvel movie?

kMt1HoX.jpg

Im not sure....besides the last 2 Avenger films Ant Man,Black Panther and Capt Marvel where all average. Think it will start to tail off now.

I think they would still prefer to cover as much as they could from an average Marvel picture over an old sci-fi movie. Funny, the company started dedicated to making classic figures and now pretty much only do current stuff. I love Marvel, but I need some variety. I don't buy multiple Caps and IMs.

No, it'll just give them time to make all the figures from the past 2 or 3 Avengers movies to cover them until there is a new one.

Im not sure....besides the last 2 Avenger films Ant Man,Black Panther and Capt Marvel where all average. Think it will start to tail off now.

Duudddeeee... strange statement. Black Panther is considered to be the best MCU film outside of the hardcore fan circuit. Not to mention both Black Panther and Captain Marvel are their two highest grossing movies outside of the Avengers films which makes them pretty much above average in popularity level.

Back