1/6 Hot Toys The Matrix - AGENT SMITH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno how old you guys are, but these things cycle for regular folks.

If your a comic book fan, well you do not count.

The general public will tire of superheros.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Dunno how old you guys are, but these things cycle for regular folks.

If your a comic book fan, well you do not count.

The general public will tire of superheros.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....
Yep.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That’s is like saying people are sick of Hot sexy skinny blond with big boobs blue/green eyes with nice ass... it might happen but not in this century

Can't resist waxing pedantic -- :lol -- the general consensus for what societies implicitly/explicitly dictate constitutes female beauty change over time. The entertainment cycle will turn over much faster than that. :rotfl

I don't think they'll go away, but I really do think without Iron Man and Captain America, the popularity will die down. I don't see any future Avengers movie having Infinity War/End Game hype at all. But who knows, I didn't think Guardians of the Galaxy could be popular either but look how that turned out.

Yeah, easy figure for them, much easier than Morpheus, so I have little doubt it will come.

I still have my HT Schmidt sculpt just in case.

Me too. He constitutes my custom Smith. Unfortunately, I had picked up a loose TDK "Alfred" suit and it is the wrong color and baggy as hell. I really need a new Agent Smith...

There is no good "The Matrix" Smith suit or I would have it. That's why we need a 3rd party player. Need that greenish color.... and that gold lining.

Back