1/6 Hot Toys The Matrix - AGENT SMITH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl

I just checked out my custom Agent Smith figure and while not terribly bad, it really needs to be replaced with an official figure. I picked up a loose Alfred Pennyworth suit and its ridiculously baggy on Smith, not to mention the color issues...

View attachment 421180

Yep, I have all the parts for a Smith bash -- including that damn HT Red Skull head -- but just never mustered enough interested to bash him together. The haircut on the Red Skull just killed it for me.

I'm so happy there's a chance HT may actually do this. He is needed on my shelf desperately. Been waiting nearly 20 years.

I picked the Iminime Smith suit, which is great - but completely out of scale with the pinhead Red Skull sculpt, and there's a massive gap between the shirt collar and neck. A pity, 'cause obvious character distinctions aside I think it's a good Weaving sculpt.

The sculpt was (is) great -- but for Schmidt, not Smith. (that German play on the name always cracked me up)

The Iminime suit was nice too, especially with the yellow lining. I could never find one or I would likely have finished my bash.

For my Smith bash I used the Headplay Hugo hs.

ty_hd_hdpy_hugo_1__86985.1336843265.1000.1200.jpg

While not as accurate as the Weaving hottoys red skull hs, it fits way better as agent Smith.

100_0661.jpg

Didn't Neo sell out everywhere? I don't know what the hold up is with releasing companion figures. It'll be a year after Neo is released at this point.

Still available on SS and a bunch of other places. I'd be surprised if Neo sold out even after release.

Still available on SS and a bunch of other places. I'd be surprised if Neo sold out even after release.

Well besides SS, SS hardly ever actually sells out unless it's near release. It was sold out at most of the places I checked.

I know they have more immediate licenses to concentrate on, but i wish they would move their arses on this. The sooner Smith is pushed out the sooner we’ll find out if Trinity or Morpheus are coming.

Well besides SS, SS hardly ever actually sells out unless it's near release. It was sold out at most of the places I checked.

Still available at Alter Ego, Monkey Depot, Timewalker...and plenty still left at non-US sites: xl-shop, popcultcha etc.

Neo will be readily available for a while yet.

lol, hey it's waitlisted at Timewalker at least! I didn't check the other 2.

Waitlist is pretty much sold at TW....

They wait until they have enough orders to get another full case for sales.

So of the procrastinators and those on the fence like the final, its a good bet your waitlist will get converted if early enough.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

2019 is the 20th anniversary, better get Morpheus and Trinity too. I'm still pissed they had that Red Skull sculpt on it at SDCC. Couldn't be arsed to complete it 8 months after it was announced.

Back