1/6 Hot Toys The Matrix - AGENT SMITH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be. Pre order for me.

And I swore off pre orders.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I don’t know anything about anything, but I feel like the fact that this isn’t at SDCC is a pretty good indicator it’s not coming.

It's a Disney fest at SDCC this year.

Cool that they're making Kit Fisto. Shame I don't collect SW anymore.

Hopefully Marvel will dominate less of HT's limited production resources once End Game is in the rearview.

Unfortunately, though, the best bet for us to get more figures from other IPs is for those IPs to have a competitive media presence. Right now The Matrix has no presence, so there's less incentive to churn out those figures.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I haven't use Sideshow for years. Does they charge sale Tax?
I was doing a simulation but I've got $0.00 sale Tax to Florida. Is it because I'm using a International Credit Card with International Billing Address? Or International Paypal?

Hopefully Marvel will dominate less of HT's limited production resources once End Game is in the rearview.

Unfortunately, though, the best bet for us to get more figures from other IPs is for those IPs to have a competitive media presence. Right now The Matrix has no presence, so there's less incentive to churn out those figures.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That's what I thought, but then I see they're producing stuff like Venompool and it throws it out the window. I have no idea how that gets all the resources dedicated to it to create something so odd and I can't really imagine selling well, when they can use those mobile game licenses to create comic based characters like the War Machine Punisher was. The Venompool doesn't even really look like the comic incarnations I found.

With yesterday's announcements of Phase 4 and beyond, I wouldn't count on this at all.

Well we had 2 massive movies 2 years in a row, after a few other movies with numerous characters in them, but after this I really don't see anything down the line that screams 10 releases. The movies will have mostly 2-3 releases each, maybe a few from the TV shows, but these are all years away at this point. But as I pointed out above, they're making Venompool so they're still probably going to find something Marvel related to make however they can.

I don't know if it's worldwide but The Matrix is going to the big screen to celebrate it's 20th Anniversary. Hopefully that's some influence to the figures.

Starting to think they hold these medium guarantee sales for the slow times between huge event films....

They have to strike while the iron is hot for most Marvel and SW figures.

I mean would anyone really buy a BW or Hawkeye 5 years after the end of Phase one?

Starting to think they hold these medium guarantee sales for the slow times between huge event films....

They have to strike while the iron is hot for most Marvel and SW figures.

I mean would anyone really buy a BW or Hawkeye 5 years after the end of Phase one?

I mean i sold my phase avengers not along for premium top dollar i made 700 of my loki, people snatched up my black widow, hawkeye, nick fury 25 minutes after posting them online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean i sold my phase avengers not along for premium top dollar i made 700 of my loki, people snatched up my black widow, hawkeye, nick fury 25 minutes after posting them online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait for a few more years when people are sick of the word Marvel......it will happen.

Wait for a few more years when people are sick of the word Marvel......it will happen.

That’s is like saying people are sick of Hot sexy skinny blond with big boobs blue/green eyes with nice ass... it might happen but not in this century

Back