Hot Toys - MMS657 - The Matrix Resurrections - Neo Collectible Figure [Toy Fair exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't see much passion, creativity on the process of making this figure compared to the previous and only one and I really would have prefered them to focus on figures from other characters or from The Matrix Reloaded really. But that's really disappointing. I even would' ve prefferes Bugs who stole the show and was more interesting as a character.

I would like the Agent Smith,, Trinity and Morpheus with the Katana is si badass..

Motpheus Katana.jpg

Agent Smith 3.jpg

I love the Matrix Trilogy and would never consider getting this or any figure from M4.

I believe that movie was an intentional FU to the studio, the reboot/reimagine/revisit culture, and the general public who enable the perpetuation of creatively bankrupt cash-grab projects that rely solely on brand recognition and past glory to exist.

When viewed through that satirical lens, it actually becomes a mildly humorous series of jabs against the expected formulaic narratives, tropes and messages present in this type of project.

Still, nothing happens that's nearly clever or entertaining enough to actually justify the movie's existence but, beleiving that it's meant to be dreadful does help ease the pain of seeing how something that began so exceptionally has become so hollow.

I like it. Didn’t pre order but would pick it up. Hopefully if it doesn’t sell out before the holiday season there might be a chance to get it on discount.

Where’s his guns? How ****** they don’t have a full weapons set in the box. He’s armed with a stupid pill bottle instead. For the cost of this figure when released it seems a bit lacking in my opinion and on several levels. Hot Toys is on the $$$ wagon.
If I were them I’d get off my ass and release movie figures at the time the movie hit the theaters and not over a year or two later after its been gone. It seems they’re counting on the diehard fans out there to buy this stuff. If they’ve got the license to produce these figures then why not release them sooner. Like start making Alita now before the second movie releases and have a properly scheduled release in sync with the movie.. !?!

Where’s his guns? How ****** they don’t have a full weapons set in the box. He’s armed with a stupid pill bottle instead. For the cost of this figure when released it seems a bit lacking in my opinion and on several levels. Hot Toys is on the $$$ wagon...
Well to be fair, he doesn't really use any guns in this one... The trilogy are my favorite movies of all time, but this movie is trash... I'm passing on everything from this movie like it never existed.

Well to be fair, he doesn't really use any guns in this one... The trilogy are my favorite movies of all time, but this movie is trash... I'm passing on everything from this movie like it never existed.
Next he's going to complain why Iron Man doesn't come with an AK 47 and why John wick doesn't come with a kryptonite spear...

Next he's going to complain why Iron Man doesn't come with an AK 47 and why John wick doesn't come with a kryptonite spear...
OMG! Inart’s new Superman figure doesn’t come with an AK47 and the new John Wick’s not worth buying cause he doesn’t come with a Kryptonite spear. I’m never buying another figure again.

You kinda missed the point. The figure comes with no extras. The cost regardless will be near $300. $279, $289 or something ridiculous. If he’s got no gear then he shouldn’t be that expensive and should be closer to the $200 price point. I agree the movie was garbage 100%. I have zero interest in any figure made from the movie. I’m just saying Hot Toys is on the money train and isn’t providing the quality or a decent timeline on their figures and still charging the premium price with less accessories.

Back