1/6 Hot Toys The Matrix - AGENT SMITH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big fan of Agent Smith character and I have already pre ordered Neo, but I'm not really impressed with this. It looks like a cheap 50$ custom figure with an average head sculpt. I hope that head sculpt will be changed and there will be some cool accessories or I can't see any reason to pay over 200$.

Yep. I think they are just testing the waters and seeing what the reactions are from collectors.

What is disconcerting is that it's the same "bash" that they showed several months ago. Not even a decent proto is being shown. Not a good sign, if you ask me.

All the Non Marvel, SW and DC is just so they can say the diversify their product lines .....

Then they give us one of those every 5 years.....Like Ripley.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah it's just tokenism from them now. You can't risk getting your hopes up for any sort of a decent line. Granted, something like John Wick is a one character and done license, but The Matrix has a range of characters across 3 films that fans would like to see and who Hot Toys will likely ignore.

Last edited:
As long as they do Trinity from the lobby scene, I’m fine with just three figures. But I wouldn’t be surprised if we just get this and Neo.

I think by the time this one makes it to preorder they'll have it all Hot Toysy, making us all post GIFs of Fry saying "Shut up and take my money!"

LOL

Cypher has zero chance of happening. Morpheus and Trinity are big ''maybes'' even as it stands right now. Prepare yourself.

Hope this gets a release. I’d be in for a P.O.

My hope was we’d see Morpheus with the chair.

I'd love Agent Smith. I'd definitely get him to go along with Neo. Depending on funds being available I'd pick up Morpheus and Trinity but would probably be done at that point.

:rotfl:rotfl

I just checked out my custom Agent Smith figure and while not terribly bad, it really needs to be replaced with an official figure. I picked up a loose Alfred Pennyworth suit and its ridiculously baggy on Smith, not to mention the color issues...

111111.jpg

Back