Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

hope we get the new armour instead of just this

What a stupid thing to say of course they'll be doing the Mark VII, the very first Avengers teaser from Hot Toys even had the Mark VII in it

543116_10150634506997344_58690437343_9410600_2137718147_n.jpg

blasting pose still looks awkward, if MK7 still has the same problem, i'm not getting it

That was another one of my major problems with the Mark VI as well!!

Ehh. I don't own any versions of Iron Man yet, but I'm going to hold out for Mark VII.

Thought I'll never say this about an HT IM figure. I have no interest in this release. I already have enough Marks in my collection. The stand is the only thing that seems different, but then again that's a stretch since it's the same one used for Tron: Legacy Kevin Flynn and the upcoming DX10 T-800.

Ha!

They're already toys! Come to terms with it! Hehe

My thoughts precisely and hence I stopped after ordering Luke. Their product is definitely losing aura in my books, becoming quite a commodity.

There is no need to preorder anymore, they may even show up in Walmart or Toys R Us one of these days. If that's where they are going, they should at least make them more durable...Ha, as if.

That looks amazing. It also appears to have suitable bulk to it considering its a man inside a suit of armour. Haven't been keeping track of the Iron Man figures so maybe previous figures have been like that aswell..I know the original Mark III was too skinny.

There's a lot of hate for this on their Facebook page, and I see it's continuing here. I don't get it? If you don't like it,don't buy it. There's no use in complaining,Hot Toys won't listen. I'm not buying any different Avenger version of Cap,Iron Man,Thor or Black Widow because I have them in one way or the other. The only Avengers I'm getting are the ones that aren't a figure already, Fury,Hawkeye and Hulk.

There's a lot of hate for this on their Facebook page, and I see it's continuing here. I don't get it? If you don't like it,don't buy it. There's no use in complaining,Hot Toys won't listen. I'm not buying any different Avenger version of Cap,Iron Man,Thor or Black Widow because I have them in one way or the other. The only Avengers I'm getting are the ones that aren't a figure already, Fury,Hawkeye and Hulk.

It's what people do, can't change the fact.

I think a lot of the frustration is from seeing something advertised that they know they have practically zero chance of owning. People always want what they can't have.

Well dont know how will pay for but oh yes will be mine.......

what the hell do we with all the extra tron stands that didnt sell? I dont know carve a big EHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAA into them ...we still got another 1,000,000 stands carve those into circuit boards for a terminator stand.........ha ha still siked just ____ing with ya hot toys ha ha...............:rotfl

I like the base i might have to get some of them.

I think a lot of the frustration is from seeing something advertised that they know they have practically zero chance of owning. People always want what they can't have.

Yeah, that's why people want HT to listen

:lol:lol

I've been lucky enough to get 15 out of 16 of these. I proceeded to break them.

so do we think po will go up today sometime?

Back