Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

So you did... I didn't see the video.

But, glad to see we are in agreement :duff

tumblr_lxr7zy37wL1qaymh8o1_500.jpg

:exactly:

scaled.php

I guess the 'Golden Age' of Hot Toys has passed and are going the way of the dinosaur... I mean Spawn toys. :blissysmi

I guess the 'Golden Age' of Hot Toys has passed and are going the way of the dinosaur... I mean Spawn toys. :blissysmi

Luckily they are still making great figures... but it seems there will be a lot more fluff to sort through when making purchase decisions.

So this wil be a regular release all of us can buy??? ..3000 pieces...(not the special base edition)
Considering it is essentially the figure only....better be lower in price than the first edition!

I don't see the point in ethier release. These will both flood eBay and that light up stand will be the single most expensive HT items parted out and none of us will understand why... Ever.

I read somewhere this is limited to 3000. This version is NOT better than the original Mark VI which I'm trying to sell soon. =.="

HT needs a consultant to help with releases. If they need more time to complete the new mark and just wanted to have something out before the film why not do a plain clothes Tony Stark figure. I imagine a ton of folks wouldve preferred that. Plus1

Well he doesn't even come with the battle damage pieces, so I think I'm going to be more than happy with the one I've already got. I guess this figure is good for someone who doesn't own any HT Iron Man figures and wants one.

I doubt this version if made available through retailers will be that difficult to get. There are ton scoffing at it and other diehard IM completists I don't think you'll get that many running for it save a few who missed out on the VI and the usual round of scalpers hoping it goes for a mint in eBay.

The 16 pcs version will probably be difficult to get as I guarantee you they almost all end up on eBay but it looks like the Kevin Flynn Tron base with a faceplate change, I'm sure someone will make one themselves soon enough.

Obviously MK VII not ready yet (maybe DX version at end of year...?) so this is the rehash we get. Easy pass but for those who missed him good news..

I'm just starting to collect, I picked up a War Machine a few days ago for $200, I'd get this at $150, need an Iron Man that's not $250+

Obviously MK VII not ready yet (maybe DX version at end of year...?) so this is the rehash we get. Easy pass but for those who missed him good news..

Isn't a DX version mainly about the eyes? If so, why would HT do a DX Iron Man?

once I knew that the Mark VI was in the Avengers movie I knew a release like this was inevitable. I guess I just thought it would come out later. it seems it is kind of soon after the last Mark VI.

Isn't a DX version mainly about the eyes? If so, why would HT do a DX Iron Man?

Stark head! You heard it here 1st!

It's inevitable

It'll be a natural for HT--- IM plus DX. amazing they haven't done IM in DX before....may be MK VII or a new MK III....

Back