Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

I do agree, the original still rocks, just love the battle damage armor. I am just a cheap bastard that do not want to pay scalpers extra. Come on Hottoys announce the Mark VII already! :impatient:

You can still get this new one, and then buy only the BD parts from someone here. Of course, if it makes that $$ sense. I have seen a lot of people selling the BD parts for Mark VI.

EDIT: If only the new figure offers the feature to change parts (which it should, I hope).

I'm guessing the VII will be the last one announced, due to the possibility of it including all of the extra modular add-ons. I hope they apply that to the 1/4 scale too :pray:

It's disturbing how hot toys is already making a big dead about an edition size of 3000

Hot Toys is now actually admitting their other figures are not so limited :lol

You can still get this new one, and then buy only the BD parts from someone here. Of course, if it makes that $$ sense. I have seen a lot of people selling the BD parts for Mark VI.

EDIT: If only the new figure offers the feature to change parts (which it should, I hope).

When you remove the BD parts, are there details underneath, like the chest piece or it is just empty? I think if the new one do not have switchable parts then, they are most probably glued.

When you remove the BD parts, are there details underneath, like the chest piece or it is just empty? I think if the new one do not have switchable parts then, they are most probably glued.

I think the removable chest piece is standard for the mark VI,
so i expect it will have at least that feature.

There are details underneath the chest piece for sure

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpraJYnbVtE[/ame]

Its probably just using mark 4 arms and legs

The chest has details underneath. From Michael Crawford's review:

MC_MKVI_Review.jpg

But yes, if the new one does not have switchable parts then it won't make sense. Guess we'll have to wait and see till it is released or some more detailed specs are up.

That joint limited is a joke. seriously 16 pcs? Wtf kind of number is that. I like the lightup base on it. Guess whoever gets the 16pcs will go straight to eBay.

What polaris meant:
The switchout bicep cover and 2 thigh covers has no details underneath.. these 3 parts will/should be glued in this new versions.

The chest is a well known to have "inaccurate" details underneath.

That joint limited is a joke. seriously 16 pcs? Wtf kind of number is that. I like the lightup base on it. Guess whoever gets the 16pcs will go straight to eBay.

7-up's contribution to the joint promo is a years free supply of 7-up for Hottoys employee. What else can they do

What polaris meant:
The switchout bicep cover and 2 thigh covers has no details underneath.. these 3 parts will/should be glued in this new versions.

The chest is a well known to have "inaccurate" details underneath.

Yes, Bandito, that is exactly what I was trying to say

7-up's contribution to the joint promo is a years free supply of 7-up for Hottoys employee. What else can they do

So the 16pc is for the employees at 7-up? If that is the case, why bother announcing that version. It's just going to piss off customers who already spends way too much on these collectibles.

hope we get the new armour instead of just this

A Mk.6 of Avengers is widely expected from HT... just not one with zero effort/improvements from HT

16 is actually 10000 in binary, the more likely edition size :slap

hope we get the new armour instead of just this

We will definitely get a new armor, question is....when? Hopefully it will be out for me to decide to get new Mark VI or Mark VII. One thing that worries me with the Mark VII design is the torso. With reference to Kotobukiya Mark VII, the torso area looks flush, a lot like Mark III. If Hottoys use the same technique like Mark III's rubber torso, then I do not want it.

Hot Toys=Hasbro

Back