Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Someone just pointed this out that the headsculpts are also different from the Movie Promo 3000 pcs and the EXCLUSIVE Joint Promo 16 pcs.
That'll probably raise even more hell :lol

541814_10150634506657344_58690437343_9410597_505981647_n.jpg
556295_10150634506752344_58690437343_9410598_774024141_n.jpg

They are re-issue headsculpts, no reason for these to go for special money on ebay :dunno

I almost folded in getting a Mark VI to go with WM. The secondary price hovers a little above what I am willing to pay. This comes as a pleasant surprised since it comes with the TS head (which is a plus from Mark IV). Guess I could be the only one rejoicing with this "reissue".

I thought the Movie Promo was a new headsculpt? Looks better, unless my brain is just telling me that:lol

Someone just pointed this out that the headsculpts are also different from the Movie Promo 3000 pcs and the EXCLUSIVE Joint Promo 16 pcs.
That'll probably raise even more hell :lol

what do you mean someone pointed it out? Couldn't you work that much out on your own? :dunno :slap

They are re-issue headsculpts, no reason for these to go for special money on ebay :dunno

Of course there is, especially the one that's limited to 16. It doesn't matter if the headsculpts are reissues or not the package as a whole will be incredibly rare

What sucks is, the Mech Test sculpt is the one people are fighting over and that ones only getting 16pcs. Meanwhile there is a plethora of Mark 4 sculpts and theres about to be a lot more after Gantry.

Of course there is, especially the one that's limited to 16. It doesn't matter if the headsculpts are reissues or not the package as a whole will be incredibly rare

:exactly: :exactly:

It's shame that the "package (as a whole)" is worth more than the figure

Just wondering, have they solve the problem with the "pink panties"?

so will we get another iron man from this film with the new armour or is this it?

well, this is like what they said,"remake is the new limited"

so will we get another iron man from this film with the new armour or is this it?

there's mark 7...so, there's still hope

Pretty much already displayed on my shelf...MKVI w/ MKIV head sculpt.

I guess I could switch it with my Mech Test Tony & make it 17 pieces worldwide. ;)

I am confidant that the 3000 edition could end up at Sideshow.

Just wondering, have they solve the problem with the "pink panties"?

They must have, that's why the categorical specially repainted and finished statement. :dunno

So, other than the specially repainted and finished bull and the Light-up Avengers stand, there's nothing else? The price for this shouldn't be more than the original. In fact, it should be lesser as there won't be any BD parts, generic movie logo stand or the damaged navy drone one, helmet with removable mask, etc. The scalpers will surely be pissed off though. And for those feeling that they'll be deprived of Mech test Tony sculpt, now, I am pretty sure the specially repainted and finished Mech Test is next in the line to be announced, maybe after Mark VII.

The original still :rock

IMMkVI.jpg

543116_10150634506997344_58690437343_9410600_2137718147_n.jpg

blasting pose still looks awkward, if MK7 still has the same problem, i'm not getting it

EB version will be better.

The original still :rock

I do agree, the original still rocks, just love the battle damage armor. I am just a cheap bastard that do not want to pay scalpers extra. Come on Hottoys announce the Mark VII already! :impatient:

Mk. VII will only be announced after the movie is out... else it'll be like WarMachine where they had to redesign almost the whole thing...

Back