1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When does Toyswonderland charge if you pay all at once? When you order or when the item ships?

Just wondering if those sneakers are slip-ons. The spider suit looks like one piece with no separation at the ankles.
Just saw a pic from Secret Base. The raised mask and hair is interchangeable too.[emoji106]
I?d love to see Peter B come with the pc they take from the lab, a slice of pizza, burger and fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just wondering if those sneakers are slip-ons. The spider suit looks like one piece with no separation at the ankles.
Just saw a pic from Secret Base. The raised mask and hair is interchangeable too.[emoji106]
I?d love to see Peter B come with the pc they take from the lab, a slice of pizza, burger and fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was wondering about the faces, I guess since maybe the full product didn't go up for preorder yet, but in JC Hong's instagram post, he shows one face with both the mask and one with the hair, so I thought maybe they are swappable.

Good call on the shoes, they must be slip ons. So going to have to wait for a 3rd party to do the shoes correctly then I would think.

Import sites never really charge sales tax, at least they shouldn't since they'll never give your state that money.

I just went through the site and the cheaper shipping option was $19.

Not always true.

When I purchase from Sideshow I’m charged an additional 10% for sales tax which is remitted to the Australian tax office! Somewhat bigger companies with greater than $75,000 AUD in turnover within Australia are directed to register with the Australian Taxation Office, and are essentially used to collect taxes for items below $1,000 AUD, rather than clogging up Australian Customs, which charges the sales tax and all the duty add on for items greater than $1,000.

So if one jurisdiction can do this, I’m sure others do as well.

Not always true.

When I purchase from Sideshow I’m charged an additional 10% for sales tax which is remitted to the Australian tax office! Somewhat bigger companies with greater than $75,000 AUD in turnover within Australia are directed to register with the Australian Taxation Office, and are essentially used to collect taxes for items below $1,000 AUD, rather than clogging up Australian Customs, which charges the sales tax and all the duty add on for items greater than $1,000.

So if one jurisdiction can do this, I’m sure others do as well.

Well I guess I consider Sideshow to be different since they're totally legit. TNS, OSK, Giantoy, etc, they're almost certainly not playing by the rules.

Peter could be the closest comic Spidey we have ever gotten...with a gut.

You never know, we could get the Blonde Peter Parker. HT does love their variants.

latest

If there was ever something from a line that screamed "Toy Fair Exclusive" it would be the "origin" Miles. HT has never said why they choose what they choose but long time ago SSC openly said that exclusives were chosen to create something desirable that wouldn't anger the fans if they didn't get it. I would think this fits that bill even if that's not HT's line of thinking.

d6905853-1282-4a18-b5a9-2dda414ecf8a.sized-1000x1000.jpg

I love the casting in the film. Chris Pine and Jake Johnson do such great jobs as Spidey. Same as Mahershala Ali as Prowler, and I love Kathryn Hahn as Doc Ock too. This is one license I hope HT milks to death.

I love the casting in the film. Chris Pine and Jake Johnson do such great jobs as Spidey. Same as Mahershala Ali as Prowler, and I love Kathryn Hahn as Doc Ock too. This is one license I hope HT milks to death.

Hahn as Doc Ock was *awesome*. But I've been slapped around by HT enough to just assume they'll ignore this line following this release. :lecture

Budget Stark posted photos of a big protest Friday right where secret base is and the offices were closed because of it.

Attachments

• 88135439_10156634871427471_8178028918868017152_o.jpg
    88135439_10156634871427471_8178028918868017152_o.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 293
  • 88955683_10156634871377471_3797557302270099456_o.jpg
    88955683_10156634871377471_3797557302270099456_o.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 290
I have the non-Hot Toys version on preorder. Undecided on what to do at this point. I am in for any figure that comes with Spider-Ham though.

I have the non-Hot Toys version on preorder. Undecided on what to do at this point. I am in for any figure that comes with Spider-Ham though.
I'd bet he will honestly be a stand alone figure. That have the Rocket and Yoda bodies now so I don't see why Ham wouldn't utilize those parts.

Back