1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting to see an animated character get a figure release. I can’t really think of another but maybe there are others. I guess the video game figures are technically animated, but those are also under a different line.

Interesting to see an animated character get a figure release. I can?t really think of another but maybe there are others. I guess the video game figures are technically animated, but those are also under a different line.

Exactly. This gives me hope they'll make The Clone Wars characters at some point.

Close, but not skinny enough. The Mafex actually has better proportions than the Hot Toys. If they get the movie accurate body proportions right then I will be all in.

It looks good, but I think MAFEX has them beat. And you won’t have to worry about damaging the figure in a crazy Spider-Verse pose.

Speaking of Mafex, I have to decide if I’m gonna keep my order for that, or just stick with this. I really don’t need both :confused:

It's been a long time since I've seen a figure with this many accessories/display options. This looks really really good and I hope for Gwen and Peter next.

I have zero interest in this, BUT.....glad to see Hot Toys branch out into something different - AND, good to see that solicits are still happening even with Coronavirus going on over there.

Yoooooo, this might be a first for me for buying TWO of the same figure just cause of all the display options you get with this!

Wonder how much this will be... I’ll guess $280-$300.

Either way, instant PO.

Back