1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally...
FzlYHSQ.jpeg

What's up, Danger?
qI6lJFV.jpg
bmQO4PS.jpg

I've already ordered 1:6 Jordans for him, on Etsy.

Last edited:
I received mine yesterday and don't like them on the figure.

Inaccurate as they be, I'm sticking with the HT sneakers.

sIb4L5q.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I kinda do t care about the logo. I was never an accurate type guy that needed everything to be 120 percent cause I know it’s impossible to do so unless you are willing to pay more money. That’s why I’m content with the joker I do have lol. But I’m not knocking those who do want it I just never cared about the logo I love the figure so much.

I received mine yesterday and don't like them on the figure.

Inaccurate as they be, I'm sticking with the HT sneakers.
Yeah, I kind of agree. I got my Nike logo shoes before my figure came in last year. I had him displayed in them for a while, but after changing to full Spidey and then back to Spidey with clothes recently, I didn't really care for the size of them. I have the HT sneakers on him again. Maybe I will try again another time.

I just got this in the mail. My first figure in several years aah. It has surpassed my expectations tbh! Think I will wait for another across the spider verse version of him because it doesn't look that much different to me tbh.

Back