1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and ordered accurate 1/6 scale Chicago Jordan 1's on ebay last night.
Which ones did you buy? I know the Air Jordan’s that Enterbay did for their Michael Jordan figure are the most accurate and detailed but I don’t think you can get those anywhere.

I’m not sure if I should pick up a pair now or wait for the figure to release first since there’s no way of knowing how the shoe pegs onto the figures foot yet.

Close, but not skinny enough. The Mafex actually has better proportions than the Hot Toys. If they get the movie accurate body proportions right then I will be all in.

I doubt they'll modify the body. Mafex has it easy with the plastic molded body rather than trying to use a body with a suit over it.

I went ahead and ordered accurate 1/6 scale Chicago Jordan 1's on ebay last night.

Wouldn't they be way too large for a kid sized figure?

We shall see I can pre order the 2nd batch right now for $244.95 at toyswonderland.com

Is there US sales tax ordering with them? Also what's the shipping cost with them? I'm kinda interested in expanding my HT retail options.

Is there US sales tax ordering with them? Also what's the shipping cost with them? I'm kinda interested in expanding my HT retail options.

Import sites never really charge sales tax, at least they shouldn't since they'll never give your state that money.

I just went through the site and the cheaper shipping option was $19.

Import sites never really charge sales tax, at least they shouldn't since they'll never give your state that money.

Does toyswonderland get shipment in before Sideshow?

Does toyswonderland get shipment in before Sideshow?
Their 1st batch pre orders are more expensive but ship when they're released in Hong Kong. Not 100% sure but I think the cheaper 2nd batch is before or the same time as Sideshow.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Has anyone used toyswonderland?

Yep. They?re good. Lots of people use them. I like how they use partial.ly for their installments. You can make payments early which lower the amount of the remaining payments, or you can pay installments early. Just paid off my Mudtrooper & Incinerator Trooper. About to do the same with Mandalorian.

Gotcha, thanks for the intel!

Seems like ToysWonderLand for first batch orders aren?t nearly as expensive as they once were. I recall some figures were almost double the price. Sure some are still quite a bit more but not insanely so. The first batch Mandalorian I ordered was $267 +19 shipping. Not too bad and will get it 30-90 days before it hits the states. I didn?t mind paying the extra for it. Others for second batch sometimes are cheaper even after shipping.

Just POd Miles from there. Just too cool to pass on

Pass from me. I?ll stick to classic spidey from video-game and from movie. But gotta say, this is simply spectacular. Jealous of all the accessories and how well the figure is shaping up to me.

If only Hot Toys did the same for the video-game and the MCU spidey figures as well [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m intrigued by this figure but I feel like he’s missing the lankiness of the character that Mafex got right. In one of the photos he even looks like he’s got some granny-panties on underneath his suit. I wish Hot Toys would develop a new “teen” body for this figure and even the movie Spider-man figs. Tom Holland doesn’t seem to fit the body HT uses for him, to me.

Back