1/6 Premier Toys PT-0010 Fire Man (Johnny Storm - The Human Torch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely down for a Sue Storm if they make her. I just hope they go for Alba's hairstyle in the first movie instead of that awful straight blonde wig she wore in the second. 😄

sfdhhhj.JPG

2de38cab73d99164f2358180713f3335.jpg

Want to see how the finalize version of Johhny look like first then i order one and hopefully it sells well so we can get the full family.

The suit looks like a pretty big downgrade. Also long neck which isn’t helped by the fact that the collar of the suit is low cut.

Last edited:

Kit Chen

Admin
· 2 h ·

Picture from supplier, its final product

screw those people who try to spread panic

BTW we are going to send invoices in 1-2 days, sincerely apologize for the delay

View attachment 685743
View attachment 685744
Confusing post from Kit when those photos look just as bad as the other. You can see all the problems are still there. Complete downgrade top to bottom.

Giraffe neck, completely different glove sculpt from the prototype, body is completely different and downgraded suit. Look how poorly done the neck collar piece is done compared to the prototype. Typical bait and switch third party figure.

Reminds me of the Penguin downgrade we saw from Eternal. Good to know what companies to avoid.

The collar is too low. Head looks too big. Body looks too small. Suit looks like crap. What’s not to like?

I bought it anyway in the hopes they’d still release Sue Storm. Maybe a body swap and collar work will redeem this release. Maybe not.

I bought it anyway in the hopes they’d still release Sue Storm. Maybe a body swap and collar work will redeem this release. Maybe not.
By the look of the final product, I doubt it will sell well and probably won’t make the rest of the squad.
If I’m wrong then I be happily to admit that I’m wrong but I got strong feeling it not gonna happen.

Back