Hot toys Shanghai grand opening photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a running pose. Bottom left. I'll see if she can get a better pic

image.jpeg

Oh no worries. All I'm doing is asking her, she's the one that is doing the work. Lol

In the CW Falcon pic on page one it looks like the wings arch forward...is this an optical illusion or did TWS Falcon do this as well? Thanks for the great pics BTW!

It's just optical illusion. They are the same wings as the winter soldier figure.

I'd love to see a closer pic of Hawkeye if possible too... that pose with his bow drawn looks really natural from here and I'd like to see more how they did it.

That is actually the AoU Hawkeye, which has double jointed arms...hence the more natural pose.

That is actually the AoU Hawkeye, which has double jointed arms...hence the more natural pose.

Yea... I have it :) but I haven't been able to get it in a good pose with his bow drawn. Not because the figure can't be posed to do so, but lack of skill on my part. That's why I wanted to see a bigger picture so I could try an emulate it.

Yea... I have it :) but I haven't been able to get it in a good pose with his bow drawn. Not because the figure can't be posed to do so, but lack of skill on my part. That's why I wanted to see a bigger picture so I could try an emulate it.

Ah. Well I can help with that part. Try this.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank you Motuxmen for the Hawkeye pics :duff

And thanks for all the pics- I hope you are enjoying the show!

Back