Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that quite a few people are a bit disappointed with the sculpt on this but I think your photos highlight how great this sculpt can look. Also theses poses are so great!
Thank you! Yeah I think it's a pretty darn good sculpt. The only place it falls short in my opinion is the sharpness of the hair compared to how it looked in the original promotional images.

The King came home yesterday. I’m loving the textures and details in the suit, the proportions, etc. He’s a powerful looking character. The ONLY thing I’m disliking so far is working with the wrist pegs, they’re a pain in the 🤬.

Also, I’ve been careful w/ the material on this just like my Spider-Menz, but it’s so weird. It’s pliable and thin but still seems…durable?

The King came home yesterday. I’m loving the textures and details in the suit, the proportions, etc. He’s a powerful looking character. The ONLY thing I’m disliking so far is working with the wrist pegs, they’re a pain in the 🤬.

Also, I’ve been careful w/ the material on this just like my Spider-Menz, but it’s so weird. It’s pliable and thin but still seems…durable?
Yeah I already broke one wrist peg; heating up the hands to soften them up when changing them out is a must with this one.

Posed w/ War Machine Mark 4. I forget how much of a tank Rhodey is, sometimes 😄
IMG_1831.jpeg

Last edited:
Good News for me is my wait listed BP has converted to a preorder. So Yay! Me. So I have a question as this is my first figure with this kind of suit. I know the material has a tendency to stick to itself when posed in one position for too long. What are, if any o ther issues do I need to be concerned about? Will 303 help the suit or not. Just any general upkeep and things to look for. Thanks for any help!!

Last edited:
Good News for me is my wait listed BP has converted to a preorder. So Yay! Me. So I have a question as this is my first figure with this kind of suit. I know the material has a tendency to stick to itself when posed in one position for too long. What are, if any o ther issues do I need to be concerned about? Will 303 help the suit or not. Just any general upkeep and things to look for. Thanks for any help!!
Congrats! I wouldn't apply any product to the suit. For what it's worth I left him with an elbow bent past 90° (suit on suit contact at the elbow) for four days and there wasn't any issue. Like the Spider-Man figures, if you keep the legs super bent at the hips for a while, when you straighten them back out he'll have a saggy bottom in his pants at first but the material should return its shape after some hours.

He has a nice deep ratcheted ab crunch with 2 or 3 clicks to it and articulated toes which I wouldn't sleep on!

Congrats! I wouldn't apply any product to the suit. For what it's worth I left him with an elbow bent past 90° (suit on suit contact at the elbow) for four days and there wasn't any issue. Like the Spider-Man figures, if you keep the legs super bent at the hips for a while, when you straighten them back out he'll have a saggy bottom in his pants at first but the material should return its shape after some hours.

He has a nice deep ratcheted ab crunch with 2 or 3 clicks to it and articulated toes which I wouldn't sleep on!
Thank You!!

Back