Hot toys Shanghai grand opening photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I'd put these in one thread so everyone can see

The black panther suit looks better. It's not nearly as shiny

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Howard was there. Mingled. Answered questions.
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

And yes, the crotch is a soft material. But Howard told some people that it is not the same material they used to use.
image.jpeg

I'm overdosing on Marvel lately, I could do with some Star Wars news. Hope they keep the ESB ball rolling, a HT Bespin Luke, Han and Lando would be sweet.

Few more pics..if you look there's hulkbuster. And it's the best size comp yet. Hot rod and the other iron man suits come up to below hulkbuster mid section. Not even half way up. He's huge! It's a little hard to tell as the two figures next to it are bent over so it looks like they only come up to his knees..but the others are more or less straight up and they are up to the waist area

image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

They look like they come up to about HB's thigh, or just slightly below. It's not all that surprising though since we all know he's going to be just slightly shorter than 2 feet.

Thanks for sharing these! Man, I am so excited about Hulkbuster, and I'm not even getting him. I just want to see more pictures of him. Looks great in all the previews I've seen!

What an unassuming storefront, not what I would have guessed! Really dig that whiplash cosbaby :rotfl HB is HUGEEEE! Starting to second guess my besta... anyways, thanks for getting those photos together Motu, was hoping someone would have them on here today! :yess:

Yeah the whiplash is cute. I'm picking one up.

I've seen the hulkbuster at a few shows and it's clearly huge. But it's only been displayed with other figures once I can recall and then it was not easy to tell the size difference. I know he's listed at 22ish inches tall. And most figures are 12ish. But just seeing them all in a single display it drives home how big he is. Each limb is bigger then a standard iron man figure. Lol it's pretty impressive.

Few more pics.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Definitely doesn't look like a place you would expect. Looks more like a surf and turf food joint
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought they were releasing the Finn in Stormtrooper armor figure there. Guess they replaced it with the goldtrooper.

Any news about CW Spidey out of this at all?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

She's been shown for awhile so not much focus on Widow. Plus, you couldn't buy her at the show and you couldn't play with her so no hands on pics.

As for it being the new head or just a place holder I'm not sure. I think it's the new one, but I did not pay that close attention. I think I may have another pic or two though...ill double check

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Back