Hot toys Shanghai grand opening photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty, putting this on my must-see list when I can make it out to Disneyland Shanghai... one of these days :pray:

Thank you for the pictures very awesome. I like the look of the gold Stormtrooper. I doubt it will be released here since he copper one never was.

Too bad about Finn, i was hoping to pick that one up.

Thank you for the pictures very awesome. I like the look of the gold Stormtrooper. I doubt it will be released here since he copper one never was.

Too bad about Finn, i was hoping to pick that one up.

He will get a standard release(Finn)

It looks like they are still using the same mold for Midas with the rubber undies :slap IV looks exactly the same as before. Left overs from the warehouse? :lol

I have multiples of the mkiv and vi and no fade at all. There are 50 of those suits up for sale right now on eBay. The "fade" issue is greatly exaggerated

man i really need that midas.. i really hope at some point we get a wide release of this, or something like it. (maybe a diecast version 10 years from now)

i hope they rework the mark 3 war machine. he's begging for an accurate baton and his additional weapons.. and i'd like to see tony get his forearm missile.

if they both end up being released without those incorporated, i wonder if it'll be the first set of hot toys figures that are released without so much of their on screen weaponry. i hate to say it.. but i wouldn't mind waiting another 6 months for them to add those features. or even 9 months.. or a year. for $350+ as long as they're done right, i don't mind waiting.

New pics

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Motux are these your pictures, or ones you've found online? :)

Loving seeing all the figures in one place! I love all the Cap figs in that one display case!

These are not my pics. I couldn't get back to Shanghai so I had a friend go down and grab some pics and pick up a few things

Back